PDA

View Full Version : Wave Shark 550

sneekyrobert
07-21-2007, 09:57 AM
I bought this Wave Shark 550 for my daughter last year. She loved it for the summer camping trip and like most kids, it got boring. This summer she had rather play with other kids than race with me. She is now 10 years old. So I'm selling it. I never applied the stickers, so they are Brand New still in the original package. I have painted the man and he looks good. No radio, or servo's are included. What you see in the pictures is what you get, Except the plate to mount the servos and the on/off switch with 4-AA battery holder ARE included. I forgot to put them in the picture. There are Absolutely No Cracks in the hull or top piece. This boat is in EXCELLENT Condition. The prop has a few rough spots as all used props would have. You can pay me using paypal, my email account is SneekyRobert@comcast.net I will ship immediately with a tracking #. My user name on ebay is SneekyRobert and you can see that even on ebay I have an Excellent Rating. If you have any question please email me..... PRICE $35 plus $15 for Shipping........Thanks Robert

NorthernBoater
07-21-2007, 10:21 AM
Is there no speed control?

sneekyrobert
07-21-2007, 10:55 AM
Is this the speed control that you are asking about???

sneekyrobert
07-25-2007, 08:31 AM
I found the WaveShark Boat Stand. It will be included also.

Thanks Robert

sparesumchange
07-25-2007, 07:52 PM
looks good... sounds good... is there a new price? or is it firm?

sneekyrobert
07-25-2007, 08:14 PM
The price is firm. It's really in Excellent Condition. You will not be dissappointed with this boat.

sneekyrobert
07-26-2007, 03:27 PM
Here is a picture of the mounting plate. It still has the on/off switch and the 4-aa battery holder. There are some cracks in this plate from screwing down the one of the servos, but easily fixed with some superglue. This plate has many years life in it. The battery holder has Absolutely No Rust, it looks as if you just put it on as brand new. The switch is in the same condition, looks as if brand new also.

sneekyrobert
07-26-2007, 07:12 PM
Sold,,,The Wave Shark has been sold.

sparesumchange
08-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Just received the package... Excellent condition! Super smooth transaction! Your da maan! Thanks bro!!

sneekyrobert
08-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Perfect,, I hope your wife enjoys it as I'm sure she will.