PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Aeromarine fe titan 29 hull and hardware

cybercrxt
06-26-2009, 09:47 AM
I am selling my FE Titan 29 to fund a new project, so here goes. You are getting the Titan 29, black gel coated hull, with carbon fiber floor, stringers for fast electric, SV27 motor mount, Speedmaster trim tabs, SV27 polished 3/16" Stinger, OSE 5" rudder, Futaba steering servo, the matching cowling, and a clear top in case you dont like running with the covered cowling. I actually always ran mine with the clear top as shown in one of the pics below. The bottom is already scuffed for speed. There are a few scratches here and there, but are barely noticeable. This hull, with a Turnigy 120a ESC, Feigao 8xl 540 motor, 4s2p Zippy flightmax 5000 20c packs, x640 s/b prop, did 49 mph on the radar gun. A GPS would have probably shown faster. The boat is a solid and fast hull! I am asking $110 shipped to the lower 48 states. Please pm me, or email me at madaccord@hotmail.com. If I don't get any reply's in the next day or two, i am gonna put it on eBay for around the same price, so let me know if you are interested! Mike Luszcz

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e324/spoonefcrx/forsale/titan29.jpg

cybercrxt
06-26-2009, 12:39 PM
$100 shipped???

bustitup
06-26-2009, 12:51 PM
great deal here guys on a killer hull.....I got to many projects or this one would be mine

cybercrxt
06-26-2009, 04:23 PM
Yeah, it is a great boat. I sure hope I can find a buyer, and not have to deal with ebaying it!

Jesse J
06-26-2009, 04:33 PM
I am definitely interested! I need to collect on some debts, but can have the money in a couple days. If you can hold on, I can guarantee payment w/in a week.

If you can't wait, I will ask camel to buy it and pay him back (granted he is willing). He gets off work in an hour or two, so I am sure I can work something out. I want this hull!!!! I have one and need to get my brother something he can look bad ass in while I beat him!!!!

Please hang on and I will get you $100 and a big grin!!!!

sailr
06-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Here we go again Jesse! I would like to buy the boat right now for his advertised price of $110 but I don't want you to think I'm stepping on your toes again. It's up to the seller to decide.'

Jim

Jesse J
06-26-2009, 04:45 PM
C'mon Jim, I could have said I'll take it, but if seller can wait literally one hour, I can confirm. I would rather be straight up than say I'll take it, go check and then back out of the deal. The advertised price has dropped to $100 anyway.

sailr
06-26-2009, 04:48 PM
whatever, go for it. Sorry, if it was mine, it would go to the guy with the $$$ first, not a request to wait. I've been looking for one of these for months myself. See, I didn't even notice the price had dropped and was willing to meet his first price.

But Jesse, you and I get crosswise all the time in the swap shop. Not sure why. If somebody beats me to the punch, so be it, but you always want to whine about it.

Go ahead and buy the boat!

Jesse J
06-26-2009, 04:51 PM
Dude, screw it, take the boat. Not cool to be that way man.

HOTWATER
06-26-2009, 05:01 PM
No disrespect here Jesse J, but I have to agree with sailr on the first to have the cash gets it deal! I too am interested but now have to wait for you to get your funds together? I think if sailr is ready to buy it...He should get his shot at it!

Again no favoritism or disrespect meant at all...

-Kent

Meniscus
06-26-2009, 05:10 PM
Hey, regardless of the sale, what area in NC are you Cybercrxt? If you are close to us, you're more than welcome to come to a cookout and run boats with us. We're all near Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach here.

Sorry for jumping in the thread!

Jesse J
06-26-2009, 05:18 PM
I know the rules here, and also that cash speaks louder. I just had a bad reaction to the "whiner" comment. Could have been avoided. I didn't expect two other people to jump up so quick, but I don't disagree with concept only way of treating the issue - I really don't react well to name calling, we should be beyond that.

Jesse J
06-26-2009, 05:35 PM
Jim, take the boat, or hotwater. You guys want it, have cash ready, and should take it.

sailr
06-26-2009, 05:48 PM
cybercrxt, please pm me your paypal. I'll take the boat AND I'll pay you the $110 I said I would.

line6
06-26-2009, 05:49 PM
We need a ''BuyItNow'' button :beerchug:

HOTWATER
06-26-2009, 05:52 PM
LOL!! That would really help out!!

cybercrxt
06-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Hey everyone. I actually had a person PM me before all of you, and offered $110 via paypal asap. I just PM'ed him back as I have not checked this since earlier today. I told him he had an hour to get back with me. Its 7:11 pm EST right now, so at 8:11 pm, I will be back on here to talk to the next person in line. Thanks for all the interest. I will let everyone know one way or another if it sells or not. Also, I am in Greenville, NC to Meniscus, and I would love to meet up this summer and run. I am only about 1.5 hours from you guys. Hit me up in a PM and let me know what all you have going on up there. I just bought a Traxxas Slash today too if you guys run and offroad stuff as well! Mike

sailr
06-26-2009, 07:39 PM
Fair enough. We have had a rash lately of people not knowing what's going on because of PM's so we all kinda agree that the offers should be in the thread. I'm sure you weren't aware of that and of course if you had an earlier buyer by all means you should sell to them first. My offer to paypal you the $110 stands should your other buyer not get back to you.

You're lucky being in greenville, NC. I've always wanted to go to Joe Nall but it's a LONG drive from Tampa.

Thanks!

sailr
06-26-2009, 07:41 PM
Great Idea! haha.

I'd like to see the seller put their paypal address in the very first post and then whoever sends the $$$ first gets the item. That would solve a lot.

We need a ''BuyItNow'' button :beerchug:

Fluid
06-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Another sale screwed up due to lack of clarity and the dreaded invisible PM. Guys, my recommendation - again - is to only accept offers in the for sale thread so that everything is transparent and obviously on the up and up. The seller needs to make it clear in the first post who wins the sale - the first to say he'll take it, or the first to send the $$$. Perhaps Steven should make this a permanent rule to avoid messes like this and other recent sales.....

sailr
06-26-2009, 07:59 PM
Absolutely agree with you 100%. In fact, I just sent the suggestion to Steven about the paypal address being in the first post.

Another sale screwed up due to lack of clarity and the dreaded invisible PM. Guys, my recommendation - again - is to only accept offers in the for sale thread so that everything is transparent and obviously on the up and up. The seller needs to make it clear in the first post who wins the sale - the first to say he'll take it, or the first to send the $$$. Perhaps Steven should make this a permanent rule to avoid messes like this and other recent sales.....

H2OCamel
06-26-2009, 08:01 PM
I can see that the first to send the money statement could have a bad effect too. Say five people all send money and the guy takes off with five times the dough or then you have issuses getting money back (fees) paypal? just wondering?

MonsterMaxx
06-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Sold to ME :laugh: Paid in full. :buttrock:
Thanks Mike, good talking to you.

Now, who's got a 12s power recommendation?

sailr
06-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Hmmm, interesting point also.

I can see that the first to send the money statement could have a bad effect too. Say five people all send money and the guy takes off with five times the dough or then you have issuses getting money back (fees) paypal? just wondering?

sailr
06-26-2009, 08:26 PM
12S lipo in THAT hull? Uh, not sure you really want to go there.

Sold to ME :laugh: Paid in full. :buttrock:
Thanks Mike, good talking to you.

Now, who's got a 12s power recommendation?

MonsterMaxx
06-26-2009, 08:37 PM
No matter what, it'll be powered by two 6s30c2650 packs (440g ea) which are lighter than what mike was running, so I should be ok there.

I run these in series (for 12s) in a 600rex heli and it's a missile peaking at nearly 4kW. Stickbanging it'll run about 4min for an 80% use on the lipos, fly sane and it's over 6min.

The energy stored is the same whether I run them in parallel or series just need to get the kv & watts right. Somewhere around 800kv for 12s? 1500 for 6s?

I think it'd be cool on 12s:thumbup: But if it can't be done, I can back off and just run them parallel.

sailr
06-26-2009, 08:41 PM
The boat will be a missile on 6S and probably uncontrollable on 12S. It runs like a bat outta H on only 4S and a Neu 1515/1Y!

cybercrxt
06-26-2009, 08:47 PM
Lol, these posts are hilarious. So I'm the bad guy cause I didn't put paypal address? I actually did, its my email address posted above. I am glad the person that bought it did. He was super cool and a pleasure to talk to on the phone. I sold the boat for what I had in it, so I am satisfied! Talk to ya soon to help with your setup. Mike

bustitup
06-26-2009, 08:50 PM
My experience with pp refunds is that thw fees get refunded also.........buyer seller end up paying no fees

bustitup
06-26-2009, 09:05 PM
No need to get snotty sir
No one said. You were a bad guy..........people here were just discussing maybe certain rules should. Be stickyed to avoid futuew
Problems

Lol, these posts are hilarious. So I'm the bad guy cause I didn't put paypal address? I actually did, its my email address posted above. I am glad the person that bought it did. He was super cool and a pleasure to talk to on the phone. I sold the boat for what I had in it, so I am satisfied! Talk to ya soon to help with your setup. Mike

Diegoboy
06-26-2009, 09:22 PM
The most simple solution to this is to encourage the buyer (that feels the need to PM his/her offers) to post in the thread
"PM sent"
That way there is a time stamp on the offer and all can see who & when.
Also to encourage sellers to ignor PM's without a thread post.

mpg43
06-26-2009, 10:11 PM
i have a titan 29 in perfect condition ( NO HARDWARE ) I'll sell if anyone is interested. 75.00 plus shipping

Diegoboy
06-26-2009, 10:13 PM
i have a titan 29 in perfect condition ( NO HARDWARE ) I'll sell if anyone is interested. 75.00 plus shipping

You should start a new thread (and add a pic)
Does it have holes drilled? What color?

sailr
06-26-2009, 10:47 PM
You are correct. In a refund situation, all fees, etc. are also refunded.

My experience with pp refunds is that thw fees get refunded also.........buyer seller end up paying no fees

bigpapa
06-26-2009, 11:19 PM
:flashfire::popcorn2::popcorn2::flashfire:

movie anyone

cybercrxt
06-26-2009, 11:34 PM
Please close this thread, and if people need to discuss the titan 29 hull, do it in the boat building thread. Jeez, I offer something at a good deal and people act like children about it because they were not first. Thanks, THE SELLER

MonsterMaxx
06-26-2009, 11:44 PM
The boat will be a missile on 6S and probably uncontrollable on 12S. It runs like a bat outta H on only 4S and a Neu 1515/1Y!

if the 1515 is a good size, it looks like the 3y would have a kv that might work on 12s, then again, $300 in a motor and $300 in a speedy might be a little excessive for a hundred buck boat...

Spot Me 2
06-27-2009, 09:24 AM
Please close this thread, and if people need to discuss the titan 29 hull, do it in the boat building thread. Jeez, I offer something at a good deal and people act like children about it because they were not first. Thanks, THE SELLER

I just read through this whole thing thinking the same thing.

Guys, why whine and cry about not getting it in the FS Thread??:crying: Someone beat you to the punch. It happens everyday. Threads like this will scare peolpe away from selling things at a great price like the seller did here. I don't see a "big problem in the forsale section", because you didn't respond first to a forsale posting. It's life. You don't always get what you want.:cursing:

Rant over.