PDA

View Full Version : Tactic arming problem

BIGDG357
06-21-2009, 01:03 AM
I have been having the tactic system for about 3 months now which came w/ my UL-1. The system has operated perfectly until today. O.K. here is the set-up I have 2 tactic rx's with which 1 I run in a gasser cat and 1 I swap between my UL-1 and SV27 so just like that it did not arm there is only what sounds like an error tone.the system will now only arm by pulling the trigger to the reverse position to forward and then back to reverse and it will then arm with the no throttle position actually in the reverse position and this scenario is very consistent (like every time)i tried unplugging and plugging th batt. about 20 times.I have tried centering throttle trims and reversing throttle. I have also tried the rx from the gasser which worked the same but the wierd thing is both rx's work perfectly in the gasser they only do not arm in the UL-1 or SV27 . I've only been a member here a few months so if this is an already explained problem sorry in advance i couldn't find it in the threads except for one that seemed to fix itself I'm sure its nothing difficult I have to be overlooking something. If someone knows where to find the binding procedure for this system tht might help too. THANKS

DISAR
06-21-2009, 03:18 AM
I just bought one, works fine. I binded as follows, switch on tx, apply 4AAs voltage to the rx press the bind button on the rx for as long the red light goes on (5 secs abt). Nothing else connected to the rx

Ub Hauled
06-21-2009, 05:31 AM
check Rx batteries as well... I had problems due to low voltage on the Rx b4.

BIGDG357
06-22-2009, 07:43 PM
I tried all of this . I have rebinded just as DISAR said to, it seemed to bind fine.I then plugged the esc and rudd. servo into the rx and tried it through the bec on the esc same thing happened so then i tried a nimh rx pack and a 4-AA batt. pack with all trims centered and switches reversed as they came w/ the UL-1 and:cursing: AAAHHHHHH same thing happened again.The thing that gets me is it is doing the same thing on 2 RX's and the rudder servo is taking the signal perfectly and the throttle servo in my gasser is working fine also it simply will not arm the brushless system for whatever reason. This is killing me i can't figure this one out:help:

BIGDG357
07-03-2009, 05:20 PM
I have figured it out i have since changed my set up but i figured I'll post my solution anyway.It was simply fixed by moving the throttle trim a little right of center, and just like that it armed tried moving it back centered and ...there is the problem again turn it to the right again and it works eveytime

egneg
07-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Others have had this problem which has bewildered me ... why does it work fine and then needs to be adjusted further to the right to arm?

BIGDG357
07-03-2009, 06:29 PM
unless someone may have bumped my trim over this problem came on from no where between runs and shut me down about 3 hours early that day.It wasn't until a few days later that i had figured this out and it has been working perfectly since but if anyone has an explanation please let me know