PDA

View Full Version : 4 7 cell batteries and CC BEC and Data Kit

davidb
06-11-2009, 05:43 PM
I am selling 4 7 cell NiHh batteries. 2 are Intellect 3600 and 2 are Tenergy 4500. I purchased them off this forum about 3 weeks ago and they all are in great shape and run very strong. The previous owner had about 4 runs on them and I have run them 3 times. I am moving to lipos. I would like 80.00 plus SH. I also have a Castle Creations BEC and USB Data Kit purchased from OSE that I will sell for 20.00 for both plus SH.
Thanks for looking,:tiphat:
Dave

mechengineer03
06-12-2009, 01:58 AM
Sent PM about BEC and Link

Anbjorn
06-12-2009, 07:23 AM
I would like to buy both the batteries and BEC.
Let me now if still available and I will PM you a US shipping address.
Thanks
Anbjørn

davidb
06-12-2009, 09:40 AM
They are I believe! I think I have sold the USB data kit though. I am suppose to get a phone call from a buyer this afternoon but who knows.The BEC is set for 6 volts though. The reason I am saying this is because I bought the Data link hookup so I could change it from 5.1 volts. Nothing is set in stone though on the sale of the USB data link, BEC and Batteries and until I get payment I am open to money now.

Anbjorn
06-12-2009, 09:51 AM
PM sent. Too bad about the BEC. 6volt is what I use on my radio gear.
Anbjørn

davidb
06-12-2009, 10:01 AM
I would rather ship to houston and do you want everthing? I can have them in the mail today if paypal is used.

Anbjorn
06-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Ok then Huston it is. You have address in PM.
Yes I want everything.
Let me know total with shipping to Huston and PayPal will be coming your way:beerchug:
Anbjørn

davidb
06-12-2009, 10:16 AM
I will head to UPS and have you an amount on SH in about an hour. Then go back and ship when Money is sent to my PayPal.:thumbup1:
Thanks,
Dave

davidb
06-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Shipping right now!:sold:

z400
06-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Sold the batteries?..

davidb
06-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Yes I did. You couldn't give a date on buying them. I just did not want to wait for who knows.
thanks dave

z400
06-12-2009, 03:43 PM
...Wow

Well thanks for the great communication David.
Thanks for selling the packs out from under me.
I'll remember this.

davidb
06-12-2009, 03:56 PM
Sean,
Remember what? :glare: there was no definite commitment made on my end and when you were asked how much time you needed you replied this:

"Im not exactly sure on how much time i need.
I do know that i will have the money and i will buy these packs."

-Z

Yeah I'll wait around for how long?:doh: Nope ! Don't blame me ! Have a good day and move on !
Regards,
Dave brown

mechengineer03
06-13-2009, 09:28 AM
Dave here is the PM you wrote to me after I had replied that I would take the CC BEC and the CC Link:

YOU WROTE:
Todd,
I am selling the usb Data cable today local for 15 by itself. if you are intrested in the BEC by itself we can deal. I will go 10.00 on it plus SH. That is half of retail. SH would be cheap and you would have money left in Pay Pal.
Thanks,
Dave

Dave, I believe you should give a man at least a little bit of time to respond to a PM that you have written to him, I was going to buy the CC BEC and I indicated this in the PM "That I would take it"

WOW! Brother when you give a MAN your word you should follow thru with it as your WORD is all you have in life.

GOD BLESS and GOOD LUCK on here,
TODD

davidb
06-13-2009, 01:14 PM
Todd,
In any completed sale there are a few factors that must take place.Most of the time there is a agreeded upon price,time frame for the transaction to close and payment commitments.
Until these factors are met you do not have a deal!! There is no promise kept or broken by either party in the transaction. You claim that a deal was made and that the "item was sold out from underneath you" I have posted the messages that were sent back and forth. In the first message you make a offer. In my reply I counter. 7 hours later you commit to the deal after another person has already come in and has met all of the factors above and closes the deal.How can you say that a deal was made? Todd, how long is long enough to wait for that commitment from you? In any transaction there is no deal until both parties accept. You did not follow thru so your claim that it was sold out from underneath you is not founded on fact and your private message to me stating:
"Brother when you give a MAN your word in life you need to live up to your word. All you have in life is your WORD and if your WORD is no good then you are no good, wake up and realize this golden rule before you ruin yourself/reputation on this forum.
Does not apply!!!!!
Futher more, don't call me brother, dude or anything other then Dave. I don't know you nor do I respect your logic on this transaction!! You crossed the line in attacking my integrity!!:cursing:

"Hello my friend, if you would kindly accept $17.31 for these 2 items then I will take them, that is all I have in my paypal account right now, if you accept then shoot me your paypal addy and I'll forward the money right over to you."
Thanks and GOD BLESS,
TODD

I replied-
I am selling the usb Data cable today local for 15 by itself. if you are intrested in the BEC by itself we can deal. I will go 10.00 on it plus SH. That is half of retail. SH would be cheap and you would have money left in Pay Pal.
Thanks,
Dave

7 hours latter you replied:
David OK I definitely want the CC BEC for $10.00 and if the Link doesn't sale for some reason then I'll take it also, give me your paypal address and I'll send the money right over, I'll send you about $11.50 that should more than cover shipping to me in a small envelope but let me know, I am excited as I have been needing a CC BEC for a while now so THANKS and GOD BLESS my friend,
GOD BLESS,
TODD

This transaction was completed by another person that followed it through!!!
God Bless,
Dave Brown