PDA

View Full Version : 30 Inch Sport Hydro

Paul Pachmayer
06-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Hi Guys,

Here's a sport hydro I never finished for myself. I was going to run it in P Sport but only got so far before I put it back on the shelf. It started off as a new Miss Vegas hull I got. I gutted all the nitro stuff and reinforced the engine well area with carbon fiber. It has all the original hardware holes so you could buy the strut and rudder for the Vegas and bolt it right on. I also turned it into the Miss Elam with vinyl graphics.

All I have is the hull, hatch and wings that you see in the pics. It needs to be rigged which will be up to the buyer. It will make a nice hull when finished, we built another one that ran 55 mph plus on 4S with a 10XL with no problems. The first person saying they want it and makes the payment gets it. Sorry, no "can you hold it" deals. I'm listing the stuff at prices to make it go away.
:sold:

Thanks,

Paul.

Doby
06-10-2009, 12:15 PM
What prop were you using to get to 55?

nate
06-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Nice Looking boat,

Jeff Wohlt
06-10-2009, 12:54 PM
If anyone buys it I have the strut and rudder for it in stock.

properchopper
06-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Paul, You're killin' me here ! I just lost my job, have to move into a tiny studio apartment with my eleven boats plus the two I just bought from you, but WTF, can't pass this up ! Paypal being sent !

Tony

Edit : paypal sent !

Paul Pachmayer
06-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Hi Guys,

We ran a 447 or a 450, I can't remember exactly because it was a couple years ago.

Paul, You're killin' me here !

LOL, sorry about twisting your arm so hard.:rofl: I'll get her boxed up and shipped out ASAP, thank you.

Paul.

markoesc
06-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Is it still for sale?