PDA

View Full Version : Relly Nice Key West

Paul Pachmayer
06-06-2009, 06:32 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm listing a ton of stuff as I clean out my shop. What ever comes with the lot is how it sells, don't ask me to break it up. I accept PayPal only, all the prices INCLUDE shipping to the U.S.A.

The first person saying they want it and makes the payment gets it. Sorry, no "can you hold it" deals. I'm listing the stuff at prices to make it go away.

If you don't know who I am ask Steve about me to feel secure.

That's it for now. I don't get on the boards past 5:30 central time so post here if you want something. Don't PM me expecting quicker or preferred service. I'll go down the line on this post, it's the only fair way.

:sold: This is a Graupner Key West. It was my N2 Offshore boat, the sponsons were modified to make the boat rip on 6 cells. I think I ran this boat on 2S once also but it was when good lipos were still 15 and 20C so it's been a while. It's got a .130 flex shaft and Octura inline drive system, it handles great. It's a very nice boat but needs a steering servo. 110.00 shipped to your door.

Thanks Guys,

Paul

jevmax
06-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Paul,

When will you be listing your electric 1/8th Scale boats for sale?

Paul Pachmayer
06-07-2009, 04:28 AM
Hi Jim,

I've only got the Atlas, or is that what your really asking about?:glare::biggrin:

Paul.

mike martin
06-07-2009, 08:39 PM
paul I,ll take the key west if still ava

RXL250
06-08-2009, 06:26 AM
If the deal falls through, I'm next in line.

Paul Pachmayer
06-08-2009, 06:26 AM
Hi Mike,

PM sent.

Paul.