PDA

View Full Version : 2 Polyquest 4s1p 5000 25c packs

kevinlew211
05-27-2009, 04:01 PM
I have 2 4s1p Polyquest 5000 25c packs, around 6 months old, less than 10 cycles on them, never reach 120 degrees, always balanced and good maint, 5.5mm plug, perform just like new guarantee, asking price $110 shipped each, REAL LAST PRICE LOWERED:olleyes:
I dont sell junks.

kevinlew211
05-30-2009, 01:52 PM
price lowered to $140 each shipped.

kevinlew211
06-01-2009, 01:33 AM
price lowered to $130 shipped each, last lowering price.

kevinlew211
06-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Ok guys, $110 each shipped, i really dont need them, you should know they are one of the best quality lipo using Enerland cells.

wolf IV
06-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Whats with the tape? They look like they have more than 10 runs on them.. Not being a jerk , im just interseted as this is a good price..

kevinlew211
06-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Whats with the tape? They look like they have more than 10 runs on them.. Not being a jerk , im just interseted as this is a good price..

I guess the tape and sticker faded is the reason why peoples are affraid, i was used them on my P hydro ( shovel noise) very tide place on it, after taking them off few time with my hand, the sticker turn to be like that, then i used masking tape to cover them up so the sticker does not go any more bad, i took one of the cell masking tape so people can see the spec, like i said, they are just like new packs.

wolf IV
06-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Pm sent

wolf IV
06-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Ill take em..

wolf IV
06-11-2009, 10:14 PM
payment sent :"joshua, you have sent $220.00 USD to thaitran."

kevinlew211
06-11-2009, 10:17 PM
sold to Wolf IV, thank you

wolf IV
06-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Have the packs gone out yet? I should have asked, insured? First class, priority....?

kevinlew211
06-13-2009, 09:26 PM
Have the packs gone out yet? I should have asked, insured? First class, priority....?

its packed and will go out on Monday by First class with confirmation number.
thanks
Kevin

wolf IV
06-13-2009, 09:52 PM
its packed and will go out on Monday by First class with confirmation number.
thanks
Kevin

great...:bounce:

wolf IV
06-17-2009, 06:35 PM
I guess the tape and sticker faded is the reason why peoples are affraid, i was used them on my P hydro ( shovel noise) very tide place on it, after taking them off few time with my hand, the sticker turn to be like that, then i used masking tape to cover them up so the sticker does not go any more bad, i took one of the cell masking tape so people can see the spec, like i said, they are just like new packs.

WHY DIDNT YOU SAY WHEN I ASKED YOU THAT THE REASON YOU HAD TAPE ON THE BATTERIES WAS TO COVER UP THE MELTED SHRINKWRAP?:confused2: THE LARGE HOLE IS CLEARLY MELTED, I SURE HOPE THAT THIS WASNT CAUSED BY OVERHEATING THEM! ITS ( ONE PACK) IS GONNA HAVE TO BE RE-SHRINKED WICH I DONT MIND DOING. WHAT HAPPENED?" THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID...... " like i said, they are just like new packs.

kevinlew211
06-18-2009, 03:03 AM
WHY DIDNT YOU SAY WHEN I ASKED YOU THAT THE REASON YOU HAD TAPE ON THE BATTERIES WAS TO COVER UP THE MELTED SHRINKWRAP?:confused2: THE LARGE HOLE IS CLEARLY MELTED, I SURE HOPE THAT THIS WASNT CAUSED BY OVERHEATING THEM! ITS ( ONE PACK) IS GONNA HAVE TO BE RE-SHRINKED WICH I DONT MIND DOING. WHAT HAPPENED?" THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID...... " like i said, they are just like new packs.

No, its was not cost by over heat at all, when i got the batteries new, the shrinkwrap was loose, i tried to use the lighter to heat it to make it tighter and its not shrinking anymore plus its made a hole on the side and a lil bit on top, like i told you, the lipo will perform just like new, its NEVER get hotter than 120-125 degrees, i put my responsibility on my words, you can check them by running and balancing them, if its not perform just like i said, just send it back to me, i will refund all your money back.

kevinlew211
06-18-2009, 03:10 AM

No, its was not cost by over heat at all, when i got the batteries new, the shrinkwrap was loose, i tried to use the lighter to heat it to make it tighter and its not shrinking anymore plus its made a hole on the side and a lil bit on top, like i told you, the lipo will perform just like new, its NEVER get hotter than 120-125 degrees, i put my responsibility on my words.

wolf IV
06-18-2009, 06:56 PM
ok, it would have been nice if you had mentioned this when i first asked about the tape. i new it didnt make sense to stick ( blue) tape over the lable to preserve the writting.. i use clear tape..makes a little more sense as it never has to come off and its tranparent.. anyways, i put one on the ballancer last night and im waiting on 8mm connectors so i can charge them. ill let you know how they perform. maybe on your next sale you can be a little more truthful/helpful , i.e. hey theirs a couple holes due to me putting a lighter to them....:doh:im not giving you sh*t just want to keep this forum completely honest, and that may mean for you being a little more descriptive , even without being asked.

kevinlew211
06-18-2009, 11:16 PM
Really, the reason i put blue tape is for water proof and cover the lipo away from scratchs, i dont use clear tape because its won't be clean if later i try to take them off, i was tottally for got about the hole i was cover by the blue tape by lighter until i untape it but i was mean to do that too, you looking around, this is not the 1st time im selling stuff here or Ebay, i dont be dishonest for just couple hundreds $$, im just looking bad when i told you the reason about the tape and after that you found the hole under the tape, but that just what i forgot, i did not tried to cover everything up because its nothing there to cover, like i said: those hole was cost by lighter NOT overheated, please dont call me dishonest or whatever you mean like that, you got a best freaking deal for those lipos just because they have cosmetic problem, if you dont believing me or still thinking that im dishonest to you then please send them back to me.

kevinlew211
06-18-2009, 11:23 PM
and IF you decide to keep them, i want you to do a lil test for me and yourself, use a lighter to heat the lipo ON THE SIDE, just like where i made the hole, then you will know what i was talking about, the wrink wrap is "use" i did not know after they heated it one time then you can't reheat them again or you will burn them up, just try it for your peace of mind.

wolf IV
06-19-2009, 12:02 AM
I have built several lipo batteries and shrink all of them as well as sevral esc's.. I know not to use a lighter on this style of wrap(heat shrink) i actually use my wifes kickass hair dryer.. :). Its not (shrink tube) wich you can get away with using a lighter ( mini torch). Anyways, its done .. I bought them because of the good deal! So like i said its not a big deal for me to reshrink it. You forgot . Ok then. Lets not beat a dead horse. I learned a little also from this... Thanks. P.S WOULD ANYONE ELSE LIKE TO CHIME IN?PLEASE DO...

kevinlew211
06-19-2009, 12:29 AM
Thanks for your understanding, i made those holes when the pack was brandnew and its was more than 6 months ago, i totally forgot about it until i saw them again after untaped them before sent it to you, but like i said, you always can send them back to me if they dont performing JUST LIKE NEW.