PDA

View Full Version : Hydra 120 for sale/ Cheap

jpracing1997
05-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Up for sale is a hydra 120 thats been run about 6 times. I will take $150 shipped with insurance, usps. This item is being sold as-is due to it being an electronic part. I will promise you that it works fine though. Check my other sales and everything should be fine. Thanks

jpracing1997
05-26-2009, 11:47 AM
Hope this one doesn't get deleted! I followed the selling rules posted above.

Diegoboy
05-26-2009, 12:11 PM
There is a picture THIS TIME!

Jesse J
05-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Somethin still looks screwy with that pic... I always like to see the whole thing, even the ends of the wires. call me picky, but I want to see ALL of what I might buy.

jpracing1997
05-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Posted new pic in another thread. And Jesse didn't you buy a motor from me! I am assuming it was in perfect shape, you never contacted me back! Look at the other screwy pick I posted!!!!!!

Jesse J
05-26-2009, 04:56 PM
I did buy a motor (which rules I must say) and I apologize if I didn't get back to you. I bought multiple items all at the same time and have done my best to get back to everybody, forgive me. :sorry:

The main reason I mentioned that is so you don't have to answer pesky questions like, "what adapters do you have on that?" The pic you have looks kinds distorted, like stretched? not sure. I didn't mean you were trying to misrepresent anything, more just a simple nonthreatening comment on the photography itself. Don't take any offense as I meant absolutely none. :thumbup:

I don't want to discourage anybody in your credibility, as I have absolutely no reason to doubt your integrity.:tiphat:

jpracing1997
05-27-2009, 06:34 AM
Make me some offers on this and let's see what we can do??????

bustitup
05-27-2009, 04:34 PM
best i can do instant is $120

bustitup
05-27-2009, 07:17 PM
Paypal has been sent
Thanks

jpracing1997
05-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Can you send shipping info. It didn't come with payment! Thanks

bustitup
06-01-2009, 06:23 PM
ok I received the esc this morning but I have a legitement question that I feel needs an explanation

you stated that the esc was only used 6 times..then why does the esc i got look so much different then the one in the picture you posted?

the red receiver wire had been cut to where it is unusable unless repaired...the three wires that go to the esc are completely different and the hydra shrink wrap has been cut out and you only used it 6 times?

http://www.rgcbuilders.net/cchydra.jpg

Rumdog
06-01-2009, 06:41 PM
ummmm, those can't be the same esc's! unless the first pic is from when it was brand new.

Diegoboy
06-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Listed:

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13008&d=1243352710

------------------------------------------

Received:

http://www.rgcbuilders.net/cchydra.jpg

Swap shop :rules: clearly state under rule #1:

1. Every post must have a actual digital picture posted with the advertisement on the first post.
The Picture MUST be the actual item, not a "representation".
This goes for every items listed after April 8th 2007.

Diegoboy
06-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Looks like a recycled picture, because according to this (http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=7343) thread, the pictured ESC already sold.

bustitup
06-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Looks like a recycled picture, because according to this (http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=7343) thread, the pictured ESC already sold.

and when Jesse J stated that something was or looked "screwy" with the picture...jp started another thread on the hydra to proove nothing was screwy

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=8153

well something IS screwy

bustitup
06-01-2009, 08:50 PM
well he just came online and left without addressing this...that's even more interesting

Diegoboy
06-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Where did you see that info, because I see this...
Last Activity: 05-28-2009 09:05 AM

bustitup
06-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Where did you see that info, because I see this...
Last Activity: 05-28-2009 09:05 AM

yup i saw that too...it was my bad I get this guy confused with jingalls007 for some reason

jpracing1997
06-01-2009, 10:02 PM
That is the same esc, I cut off the cover of that one to send one back to castle that got burned! The first pic was when it was new, i put that one on here since you said it looked screwy! Does it work or not? I didn't have any problems with it as stated in the ad! I'll gladly give you a refund if wanted. You stole it at that price anyway, but only if you don't blow it up before sending it back, I am not worried , as castle has a warranty! Thanks and I've been out of town due to getting married! So thats why it took so long!

bustitup
06-02-2009, 02:14 AM
That is the same esc, I cut off the cover of that one to send one back to castle that got burned! The first pic was when it was new, i put that one on here since you said it looked screwy! Does it work or not? I didn't have any problems with it as stated in the ad! I'll gladly give you a refund if wanted. You stole it at that price anyway, but only if you don't blow it up before sending it back, I am not worried , as castle has a warranty! Thanks and I've been out of town due to getting married! So thats why it took so long!

yes it was sold at a good price
but someone complaned about not being able to see all the cables in the picture you posted so you start another thread with some sarcastic remarks about ok here you can see the hole "screwy" thing and thend send out a product that looks nothing like the pictures you posted
kinda makes me wonder...anyway if the esc works I can live with its mild imperfections

thanks for the quick shipping

bustitup
06-06-2009, 12:15 AM
you know the more I look at this esc sitting on my desk the more I dont like the way this went down...also dont like the cut wires and cut out shrink wrap......if I knew these things before I bought it it would be differant....you presented it as a esc that had been used 6 times

its never left my desk and I havnt even pluged it in to anything

and besides all that.......... this thread show that you sold the one I was supposed to get over 6 weeks ago
http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=7343

please refund to nickwild@comcast.net and I will ship it back on my dime
thanks for the effort

Rumdog
06-06-2009, 01:26 AM
I'd feel the same way man. He needs to refund your money. You didn't get what was in the picture, plain and simple.

jpracing1997
06-06-2009, 08:46 AM
I'll send your money back today! That's fine with me, somebody else will buy it. I'll be able to tell if you've hooked it up and run it or not. It works fine and like i said it's not been run that much. It was a new one castle sent to replace one that got burnt up a couple months ago. Paypal will go back to you today. Thanks

Boatman
06-06-2009, 12:09 PM
A working hydra 120 for 120.00 and some shrink wrap and a quick solder job and your sending it back? WOW. I could use an extra but unfortunately dont have the cash today otherwise I would say send it direct to me and save jp some shipping. You will never find one for so cheap.

Gary
06-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Jp i will take it when you get it back for the 120.00 . Pm me and let me know.

bustitup
06-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Jp i will take it when you get it back for the 120.00 . Pm me and let me know.

Check with him first but I can ship it right to you

Raydee
06-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Its none of my business but I am like you bustitup, if I buy something...even at a deal and its not what was advertised then I am not happy. The rules clearly state to post a pic of what you are selling...maybe they need to revise it to state "a pic at the time it is being sold"? I mean I can post a boat for sale and post a pic of when it was brand new but won't the buyer be upset when they get a well used boat with battle scars??

bustitup
06-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Its none of my business but I am like you bustitup, if I buy something...even at a deal and its not what was advertised then I am not happy. The rules clearly state to post a pic of what you are selling...maybe they need to revise it to state "a pic at the time it is being sold"? I mean I can post a boat for sale and post a pic of when it was brand new but won't the buyer be upset when they get a well used boat with battle scars??

True Ray
I havnt felt right about the deal ever since I received it
Especially when was made aware it was a picture of a hydra he sold 6 weeks ago
........just not right at ANY price

line6
06-06-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm a picky !@#$%^&. I would have been like WTF. Yes great price but not what was advertised. Good job on doing a refund:thumbup1:

Gary
06-06-2009, 03:20 PM
I understand what your saying bustitup, you have always been a positive force on these boards. Im only going to take it because he does have a good track record, but your right ...not the same picture. Who knows.....................But how about this....if it works and powers up i can buy it direct from you if you want and save a hedach for you.

bustitup
06-06-2009, 03:24 PM
I understand what your saying bustitup, you have always been a positive force on these boards. Im only going to take it because he does have a good track record, but your right ...not the same picture. Who knows.....................

yes I agree..he does have a record of delivering what he has said...its sad that he would go against the rules this far....I would buy from him again .....I would just make him verify his pictures though........

jpracing1997
06-06-2009, 10:27 PM
You can send it to Gary or send it back to me! It doesn't matter to me either way. I'm sorry you're not happy with it but it works great and just needs some new shrink wrap. Let me know so Ill know if I need to send paypal. Thanks

bustitup
06-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Give me a refund because if he pays me then I have to pay pp fees

Then someone get me his addy and I will ship

bustitup
06-07-2009, 01:42 PM
but it works great and just needs some new shrink wrap. Let me know so Ill know if I need to send paypal. Thanks

DONT SEND ME PICTURES OF A BLUE CAR AND DELIVER A RED ONE

yes you need to send paypal...if there is a problem with funds at least let me know

Gary
06-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Uuummm....i think its best that i stay away from this deal. Things are getting a little crazy. You guys can take care of this with out me in the mix. Thanks anyhow.

jpracing1997
06-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Once again, send item and I'll send payment!

Diegoboy
06-07-2009, 08:22 PM
This is one big mess...
...that could have been avoided with an actual picture.
(or recent pic if you prefer)

bustitup
06-07-2009, 10:51 PM
I'll pay you as soon as you send it back and it's tested working. I am not gonna send payment back unless it's still in working condition like it was when it was shipped to you! You could have burnt it up and then wanted to send it back. And as soon as it's received and tested I'll send payment. Everything I've sold has been top notch products, except this one with you! And there's no problem with the funds!!!! Have plenty of it here waiting on you to send back the esc!!!! I'm not gonna pay you and wait for you to ship to him then I'm out my money and the esc!!! Just send it back and I'll be glad to keep it laying around, I'll use it one day!

How ironic that you don't trust me after you SCAMMED ME

here's the bottom line
you posted a picture of something you sold 6 weeks ago...when someone questioned you about the picture you posted you then started another thread and posted another picture of a hydra 120

I made you an offer for the hydra that you had given pictures of
you sent me a hydro 120 that is not what you put up for sale

that sir is a scam and also breaking the rules of OSE

now on the other hand my trust rating is impeccable

on RCTech check my user name and you will see that my rating is 26 transactions with 100%

on Ebay my user name is nickwild2003 and have 209 transactions since 2003 with 100%

With all that said I'm telling you and everyone in these forums that I have not hooked this esc up to ANYTHING not even to castle link and the main reason for that is that your esc has the red wire cut and I refuse to even fix it and try it out to give you a reason to blame me for messing it up...but your already accusing me of that

I'm done with this...if you do not refund my money than YOU can go on record as a scammer because that is exactley what you have dont with you phoney pictures

bustitup
06-07-2009, 10:54 PM
one more

Definition of scam
There are many kinds of scam on Internet. This is somewhat subjective. But for the purpose of our work, we'll define it as obtaining money by means of deception including fake personalities, fake photos, fake template letters, non-existent addresses and phone numbers, forged documents.

jpracing1997
06-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Bottom line is that I will refund you your money for the esc once I receive it back and it's still in working condition. So everyone can see that I'm offering to refund your money once it's received. The only thing wrong with the esc is the shrink wrap looks alittle bad and the red wire is cut because I didn't use the bec. It could have been pulled from the end but it was cut instead. My rating is as good as yours. I can use the esc now anyway, so please send it back and your money will be there as soon as it is!!!!!!!!!

jpracing1997
06-07-2009, 10:58 PM
Definition of refund= Money back in your account as soon as item received!

bustitup
06-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Nope not going to happen.......I sent you the money before receiving it when I first bought it

YOU are the one who has done something against the rules here not me (FAKE PHOTOS)

you can remain a scammer untill you refund my money

jpracing1997
06-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Once again , send item and i'll send payment!

jpracing1997
06-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Do what you gotta do! But your money is here when you get ready to send it to me! And that's a promise!

bustitup
06-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Do what you gotta do! But your money is here when you get ready to send it to me! And that's a promise!

your really something here making a fool of yourself

think about it Einstein......don't you get it..your promise in no longer any good
after what you have done

I will make one promise to you though....in the future every time you try to sell something in the forums I will post a linc to this thread so they can see your antics

people must be warned about you

I truly am done with this until refund is made

jpracing1997
06-07-2009, 11:23 PM
One more time, send item back and I'll send payment!

ghostofpf1
06-08-2009, 12:38 AM
Man I've read this whole thread and jpracing you made the original foul and need to man up here.
Between the two of you my mind is pretty well made up as to who I would and would not do business with in the future

good luck
Steve

z400
06-08-2009, 12:52 AM
This thread is a perfect example for how risky online deals can be when dealign with a private person and not an online hobby shop or buisness of some sort.

I was scammed awhile back out of $110.
Ive received $3.67 from paypal and thats it.

You guys need to use alot more common sense when your trying to sell something.
If the picture you posted doesn't look like what your selling, post up a frikken recent picture or get the hell out of here.

Just my .02

Rumdog
06-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Something's wrong with the photo. hahahahahahahha! Ridiculous.