PDA

View Full Version : Dallas RC Thunderboat Sept. 5-6 Race!!

txboatpilot
05-23-2009, 12:36 PM
We are having an IMPBA race September 5-6 Labor Day weekend. We are going to donate proceeds from the race to a charity in North Texas .We are trying to coordinate a charity with the City of Carrolton as thats where the pond is located. We had 180 boats entered in the last race so we may put a 200 boat limit. Put it down to make this race you won't be disapointed. WE WILL HAVE THE NEW START CLOCK IN A FEW WEEKS. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF OUR RACE SPONSORS

We are planning on making this an annual event:thumbup1:

1.LIMITED SPORT HYDRO, MOTOR 700 OR SV,12 NiMH OR 4S LIPO
2.P SPORT HYDRO. ANY MOTOR, 12 NiMH OR 4S LIPO
3.LIMITED SPORT OFFSHORE, MOTOR 700 OR SV, 14 NiMH OR 4S LIPO, SV27 MONO AND BLACKJACK CAT WITH STOCK MOTOR RUNS IN THIS CLASS
4.P-OPEN/.18RTR OR 4S ANY MOTOR AND HULL
5.Q OPEN, 18 NiMH OR 6S ANY MOTOR AND HULL
6.T OPEN, 32 NIMH OR 10S ANY MOTOR AND HULL

RIGGERS RUN IN NITRO CLASSES

1/6 MI OVAL, 6 LAPS, P START, NO LAUNCH LAST 10 SEC, NO STOPPING UNTIL CROSSING START LINE, STOPPING AFTER CROSSING THE START LINE IS CD`S DISCRETION TO CALL YOU DEAD IF MORE THAN 10 SEC PAUSE. AMMO MOTORS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN 1.or 3. BUT COULD BE USED IN 4. ALLOWED CHARGE TIME MINIMUM 1 HOUR BETWEEN RACES.

Come on down guys!!! The Fast Electrics made a GREAT showing at the last event! Hope to see you all in Sept...

Fluid
05-23-2009, 01:44 PM
I am a bit confused on the classes offered. The largest FE class at the Carrollton Classic was the 4S/.18RTR Open Class - yet it isn't even offered in September? :confused2: :confused: :confused2:

./

txboatpilot
05-23-2009, 07:54 PM
I am a bit confused on the classes offered. The largest FE class at the Carrollton Classic was the 4S/.18RTR Open Class - yet it isn't even offered in September? :confused2: :confused: :confused2:

./

Jay,

I fixed it,,, no S-class and the 4s/.18RTR Open is there... I will tell the guys tomarrow what classes we want to be offered... Me and Gilbert are going to test his new t-class mono tomarrow at the race pond...