PDA

View Full Version : Upload pictures

lferguson
04-07-2007, 01:50 PM
Steven,
Are we supose to use RCFlix as our "member gallery"? I assume the OSE gallery is for you to use for products, not for use to upload our persnal stuff to. Is this correct or does it really matter?

Steven Vaccaro
04-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Ideally I would like some customer builds in there at some point. But any other pictures are also welcome. RcFlix will handle videos but the gallery will not.

SJFE
04-07-2007, 02:26 PM
I put a couple in there when I get a chance. Or I get a couple tht are finished and I can leave the hell alone. I can seem to accept the fact things are what thet are.

SJFE
04-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Steven can I get some clarification on how that gallery works. It looks to be controlled by the Admin. Is that the case? If so how do we submit projects for consideration?

Steven Vaccaro
04-07-2007, 04:57 PM
I needed some clarification myself!!!
Ok I set it so that if you are registered and logged on here you can
go to the gallery and see a upload button (I HOPE!).
Now you should created a personal gallery folder. Than upload to that gallery.

Give it a shot, my fingers, arms and legs are crossed!

SJFE
04-07-2007, 05:00 PM
UGGGGGG. I just sat here and uploaded like 25 pictures from Photobucket Url's.....All said complete..I go to check them out.. Empty..Not a one......:confused: .I gota go finish cleanin..I'll try again later on tonight.;)

Diegoboy
04-07-2007, 05:33 PM
First you have to create a folder. After you upload successfully, you have to tell the files what folder to go in. You were almost done, just one more step.

lferguson
04-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the Gallery Steven!