4. jeti navy 600 esc or rc hydro esc
5. 4-cell receiver pack
6. 3 capacitors
7. diode x2

if you all or any of these i will negotiate on price

thanks

NorthernBoater
06-30-2007, 08:35 PM
I believe for the capacitors and diodes you should just be able to go to Radio Shack.

Mr_nascar
06-30-2007, 08:37 PM
ya i just figured that out
thanks

Gilbequick
06-30-2007, 10:52 PM
Be carefull radio shack doesn't carry the correct diodes. They sell one that's close but you'll need to use 2 instead of 1. Sorry, can't remember the model number, but it looks just like the one used in r/c but has different specs.

Also there's a guy in another thread here selling the Jeti speedo. You never know you might be able to negotiate in price a little.

Prop upgrade for what? Exactly what prop are you looking for?

The rest of it you're just better off getting from your lhs. If you don't have a lhs order the parts individually and you'll save a lot vs purchasing the y-harness together. Afterall, this is a hobby!

What you can do for the receiver pack when you go to your lhs is instead of paying the ridiculous price for a Futaba brand, go to the Traxxas section and there's a package of the reciever pack and switch (even if you don't need the switch, toss it in your gear box for later use) cheaper than the Futaba alone.

Except the esc, you're asking for little very inexpensive things. You aren't going to save any by picking them up used.

Mr_nascar
07-01-2007, 01:01 AM
the prop upgrade i want is the 1 for the aquajet i know its cheap on the website but ya never know

ty for the info

Mr_nascar
07-02-2007, 02:59 PM
bought deans connectors