PDA

View Full Version : Upstate NY (Syracuse NY) Clubs

riverside4
04-25-2009, 07:29 AM
Upstate NY (Syracuse NY) Looking for some boaters or clubs or does anybody know of any events within driving range. Syracuse is in the middle of the state 2 1/2 hrs from Albany or Buffalo.
Also i live on the water so if anybody in the area needs a place to run let me know Thanks

Raydee
04-25-2009, 08:39 AM
We have a club in Buffalo, we don't race but mostly get together on the weekends and Thursday nights for a great time. If you ever want to take the trip down shoot me a pm. I used to race Pocket Bikes (Mini-Moto) in Syracuse every weekend a few years back.....Funny sight to see a guy in his 30's riding a tiny motorcyle ;)

riverside4
04-25-2009, 08:46 AM
We have a club in Buffalo, we don't race but mostly get together on the weekends and Thursday nights for a great time. If you ever want to take the trip down shoot me a pm. I used to race Pocket Bikes (Mini-Moto) in Syracuse every weekend a few years back.....Funny sight to see a guy in his 30's riding a tiny motorcyle ;)

Have any pics of you on the bike. Thanks for the invite i will send you pm do you have any big weekends this summer. :banana:

Engelkefarm
06-12-2014, 06:43 PM
Im in albany area