PDA

View Full Version : Its Been Said Before, I'll Say It Now And It will Be Said Again In The Future

Doby
04-24-2009, 06:32 PM
Running the Vegas Saturday in some rough chop (3" chop) and the shaft comes out, flex shaft, prop, drive dog etc at the bottom of the pond.:crying

Order two new shafts to be made at OSE on Sunday along with a few other things, and what do I find in my mail today,,,,,everything I ordered.:w00t:

So 5 days to make parts and arrive at my door (in the great white north):thumbup: So I can run it again this weekend:thumbup1:

OSE Shipping /service rocks!!!!

Thanks Steve.

Flying Scotsman
04-24-2009, 07:00 PM
John, we in the Great White North love what Steven has done to this hobby. I trust that his jewelery enterprise is not suffering the global meltdown that many small companies are now trying to get to grips with.

Douggie

ozzie-crawl
04-24-2009, 07:47 PM
thats why i always try and shop here as i always get my gear with in 6-7 days to australia

Flyguy55
04-24-2009, 10:16 PM
The Gas guys use a prop saver. Its a 1/4 ID , looks like a 2 peice wheel collar .
Might be interesting to try a wheel collar on the shaft between the coupler and the shaft log.
Would save a lot of flex cable drive dog props

jingalls007
04-25-2009, 11:38 AM
I will agree, I like ordering through Steve, always here quickly.

egneg
04-25-2009, 12:00 PM
I couldn't agree more, I can turn around props in short order.

HOTWATER
06-03-2009, 10:43 PM
:iagree:Everytime that I have ordered something from Steven, it has ALWAYS been correct AND very fast shipping!! No Bull from him!!

Thank you egneg...that is good to know...

-Kent

Eodman
06-04-2009, 08:55 AM
You know guys --- I ordered the winning numbers to the big lottery a couple of months ago from Steven and he still hasn't delivered them!

What's up with that????

LiPo Power
06-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Same here. I am in Canada jut like Doby. I had a chance to order from OSE more than once and shipping from Steve is outstanding, very fast!!! Doby is right, nobody beats OSE in shipping. Next time I need parts, ohh ya baby, OSE it is !!!!!

Steven Vaccaro
06-04-2009, 10:11 AM
Glad I can help out.

Thanks for the continued support.

Jesse J
06-04-2009, 11:44 AM
The exact reason I like to run my crafts displaying the OFE stickers! I like to send people to OFE when the see my boats going and have that goofy grin and ask the dreaded question, "how much does that cost?" I try not to be snide, but just tell them and say they can find good and reasonable stuff on OFE to get them hooked.

Meniscus
06-04-2009, 01:48 PM
The exact reason I like to run my crafts displaying the OFE stickers! I like to send people to OFE when the see my boats going and have that goofy grin and ask the dreaded question, "how much does that cost?" I try not to be snide, but just tell them and say they can find good and reasonable stuff on OFE to get them hooked.

I like OSE...I'm not sure what all this talk about OFE is :noidea: :wink:

LOL!:tongue_smilie:Sorry, couldn't resist!

Since I joined the forum, Steven has provided valuable input and has even gone as far as to carry some requested products that are not otherwise available in the US. No brown-nosing, but wanted to say THANKS!

LiPo Power
06-04-2009, 02:25 PM
How to get OSE stickers?

Jesse J
06-04-2009, 04:09 PM
If you pay with paypal, you need to ask Steven, it says in there somewhere that with an order of I forget how much, you get some stickers freeeeeeeeeeeee.

Steven is cool..

Steven Vaccaro
06-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Anyone can have couple of stickers with an order. Just put the request for sizes in the "additional notes" area. Paypal bypasses that field, so you would need to email me for the stickers. BUT sometimes the emails and orders get done/read at different times and the order ships first. But it doesn't happen to often.

Doby
06-04-2009, 04:45 PM
I might have the majority of Steve's stock of OSE stickers in my workshop:roflol:

HOTWATER
06-04-2009, 04:53 PM
I might have the majority of Steve's stock of OSE stickers in my workshop:roflol:

:lol: That's funny Doby! I know when I asked for some he not only gave me some but gave me an assortment of sizes! Very cool!

-Kent

LiPo Power
06-04-2009, 08:14 PM
Doby, for saturday make sure to bring the PET and now the stickers!!!!! Please..... Help Steve to promote his service in Kitchener....

ray schrauwen
06-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Anyone can have couple of stickers with an order. Just put the request for sizes in the "additional notes" area. Paypal bypasses that field, so you would need to email me for the stickers. BUT sometimes the emails and orders get done/read at different times and the order ships first. But it doesn't happen to often.

FREE STICKERS :rockon2:

I need some of them...