PDA

View Full Version : Unique Products and Services by OSE Members

Steven Vaccaro
04-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Over the last bunch of years I've met many one man small garage type shops that have made some very interesting Rc Boating items or have performed some highly skilled labor type services for Rc Boats, such as airbrushing, one off parts making and building boats for people . I want to use this area to help them promote their products and services.

This area will be locked down from normal day to day new threads. Once a thread is started for a particular person, the OSE forum members will be able to post questions on that particular thread.

If you have a unique FE Rc boating product that you produce or a FE Rc Boating service that you perform and would like to advertise here for free, please send me a private message.

egneg
04-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Steven that is a great idea as I do perform a service but on a small scale that could grow a bit for individuals. I am not in a position where I could supply a distributor or be one with my own web site. So for someone like me this would be perfect.

Chuck

Steven Vaccaro
04-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Well than this area is for you. Please think up what you would like to say and pictures of your products or finished services, than email them to me, upon approval you can then post in this area.

lomdel
04-15-2009, 05:23 AM
Sent you a PM Steven regarding laser-cutting for Balsa and Ply.

Steven Vaccaro
05-06-2009, 04:58 AM
Sent you a PM Steven regarding laser-cutting for Balsa and Ply.

I must have deleted it by mistake, please resend.

sailr
08-26-2010, 09:27 AM
I have posted twice here that I will offer OSE members 10% off our products but it never goes through. Apparently whoever is moderating this thread doesn't approve of it? Can you tell me what is wrong with that to be in this thread?

Steven Vaccaro
08-26-2010, 11:23 AM
Jim thats not a unique product. Thats a sale/forum member discount. A unique product is something like a active forum member that makes rc boat trailers. Or a active forum member that does props or things like that. There really isnt a place I would say is ideal for what you are trying to do, the closest thing would be the swap shop area.

This may also help. The description of the forum area, "If you are interested in advertising a unique product you manufacture or a service you provide, please email us for info on how to advertise for free here."

sailr
08-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Thanks Steven. I understand. Putting it in the swap shop it would get lost completely within a day. I'm trying to offer the OSE members ONLY a great deal but guess there just isn't a place to do it.

Steven Vaccaro
08-26-2010, 11:51 AM
Thanks Steven. I understand. Putting it in the swap shop it would get lost completely within a day. I'm trying to offer the OSE members ONLY a great deal but guess there just isn't a place to do it.

What you are offering is a section i've been thinking about. Right now its a very tough time for me, time wise. But I will give it some thought in a few weeks. If you dont see anything by October 1st send me a pm.

johnf
08-26-2010, 11:51 AM
Perhaps advertise it in your signature Jim?

Steven Vaccaro
08-26-2010, 11:55 AM
I'm ok with links and things in sigs. but thats as far as it goes. Interesting idea, but no advertisements in sigs.

sailr
08-26-2010, 12:26 PM
The reason I want to do it is because all the members at OSE have helped me tremendously. I just want to return the favor. My sales are actually pretty good this year. It's not that I want to give money away!:banana:

The signature idea would work if you reconsider. In the meantime, if you decide to put a section for SALES and DISCOUNTS on the forum it would be great.

I understand about time! Thanks Steven. You're the best in my book!

Steven Vaccaro
08-26-2010, 01:57 PM
I'm sure people would appreciate it, and you could post to the thread in the swap shop and to bring it to the top just post in it for a while.