PDA

View Full Version : 2 parts Expandable foam 2lb density

jingalls007
04-09-2009, 01:23 PM
It's tough to find this stuff other then one website that I know of. Aeromarine used to carry it but they no longer do. I would like to purchase it from a site that I trust and have purchased from before, that being Offshoreelectrics. Just an idea for a possible product request.

Steven Vaccaro
04-09-2009, 02:16 PM
I appreciate the request and its a good one. But when I looked into getting it, I was told it has a short shelf life.

jingalls007
04-09-2009, 02:21 PM
that's probably why it's tough to come by. Thanks for the shot anyway Steve.

JimClark
04-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Why is it so tough to come by? In the thread where the foam was discussed there were several online retailers that had it readily available and people have bought from them with no problems.

Jim

jingalls007
04-09-2009, 02:58 PM
It's hard to come by on "hobby sites" and I don't necessarily need as much as they will sell in the smalles quantity. It would be convenient to purchase the prop I need, the water jacket I need, the receiver I need AND the foam I need all in one order. Saves money and time and since I like ordering from Steve I figured I would ask. I know of the "other "site listed, "Uscomposites," hence the reason I stated I know of another site to order it from.