PDA

View Full Version : How Good Is The Etti 200 Navy Esc?

crrcboatz
04-09-2009, 12:22 AM
Comments on this esc appreciated. Does it rate as good as say the CC 240 esc NOT the 240hv that would not be a fair comparison!

Curt

Jeff Wohlt
04-09-2009, 12:41 AM
Curt, I have not had one yet. Let's just say the 240s were cooking at the saws and the 150 etti finished some off without issues.

I would say the Etti 200 would be a real good match to the 240. Never know...maybe better. Everyone loves the CC because of the USB connection and software upgrades.

CC are a few hours from me and I have been wanting to go over and do a walk around the shop. I go to KC, MO all the time but usually working and never make it over...but I will.

Of course the best tour is going to MCI 1 1/2 hours near St. Louis (Wentzville) and having Randy take you thru the shop...holy cow. You can see his molds of 50' cats and the vac bagging and all.. It is worth the trip...usually has two or three in the process at any one time. The rigging, where he makes his interiors detailing the hull, etc.

Just awesome....no cameras I was told the last time or you all would have had a great virtual tour.

crrcboatz
04-09-2009, 06:32 PM
I am surprised that only one person has a comment on this esc. Is it out dated? Would think someone on here has experience with it.
Your help in this matter is appreciated.:smile:

MAXAMUS
04-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Hi

i don't know whether this will be of any use but iam running a Etti race 150amp
and have been so far pleased with it although i had issues with programming it IE i just couldn't get my head round the programming sequence once i overcome this with the help of others on this forum it really is quite simple and easy to programme
the other reason i went for an Etti is the unit is waterproof if you search the web on Etti you will find that some have had a unit submerged on the bottom of a pond for over a week and it was still serviceable:biggrin: this won my $$ when trying to decide overall what esc to choose
ive had mine a good while now and have had no issues 9/10:thumbup:

TotalPackage
03-14-2011, 09:29 AM
Ettis are GOOD I just dont think anyone has much experience with this model.

Ub Hauled
03-14-2011, 12:44 PM
I own a 150LV from Etti... I like it, they have a good warranty and usually make good of it as well... I used it with a HOT SAW setup and it gave me a little flack, not sure what happened but I sent it in and it's like new again.
No complains from me.

Alexgar
03-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Etti 150 is the best esc I own out of cc turnigy swordfish