PDA

View Full Version : New Aquacraft hydro

ron Olson
04-05-2009, 06:02 PM
I was at the Toledo show yesterday and not seeing a thread in here yet I thought that I'd share this with you.
Coming out by the end of the month according to Mike Zaborowski is a new hydro which appears to be based on the Mini-Rio.
Seeing how I don't know that much about electric boats I can't tell you a whole lot about it.
Aquacraft also has a new 40 x 57 3-blade prop out made for the U-1 but others will find a good use for it also.

riverside4
04-06-2009, 08:30 AM
There is a thread But it is Q and A section http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=7080 Maybe we can have them merged together. Does look cool cant wait to see someone put a brush less system in it.

Eodman
04-06-2009, 09:04 AM
Does look cool --- but after all the teething problems with the UL 1 .... think I'll wait a few months before considering buying!

May turn out to be a great boat but we jumped on the UL1 to soon, so Doug & I will be waiting.

Don't get me wrong we like the UL1 .... but we should have waited for the next round to come in! The look on my son's face after bring his UL1 in with the turn fin broken loose just not our idea of enjoyment! He got 10 or 11 hot laps in & didn't hit anything and rolled it !