PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Deception

Darin Jordan
03-20-2009, 12:24 PM
http://www.infowars.com/

http://www.infowars.com/the-obama-deception-a-call-to-action/

Steven Vaccaro
03-20-2009, 02:36 PM
Darin I appreciate the info, but I think both sides have hunkered down for the long haul. I don't see you changing any minds. We will have to wait and see. I for one have been preparing for the worse and hopping for the best.

Darin Jordan
03-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Darin I appreciate the info, but I think both sides have hunkered down for the long haul. I don't see you changing any minds. We will have to wait and see. I for one have been preparing for the worse and hopping for the best.

I don't completely agree, Steven... I got this link from a friend of mine who lives in Virginia. She and I had a fairly deep disagreement over politics... She basically sounded like some here only she's HOT... :biggrin: (and the first girlfriend I ever had... back from 5th grade... if you can call them "girlfriends" at that age... ;) )

If you can imagine Bill going from his current stance, to now seriously questioning everything he was supporting, and looking REALLY good in the process, that's where she is right now... and not just from one video... from her interest in the truth and her research in search of it...

I'm not going to "hunker down"... I'm going to keep trying to get people to go out and really research this stuff... and get them to come to their own conclusions based on all the information...

AndyKunz
03-20-2009, 03:26 PM
Darin,

Just PM'd this link to your wife ;)

Andy

Darin Jordan
03-20-2009, 03:30 PM
Darin,

Just PM'd this link to your wife ;)

Andy

Ha-Ha... She'll laugh... right after she gets done telling me how "HOT" Mathew McConauhey is... :lol:

I read her my friend's last couple of e-mails... so she knows... :thumbup:

RCprince
03-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Not you Darin listening to Alex Jones now, interesting thing with society, it judges us by whom we associate with. Tsk, Tsk your hate is oozing, never become so involved with something that it blinds you. Next you'll turn on Bush and say he had something to do with 911.

Flying Scotsman
03-20-2009, 06:14 PM
May, i ask a question why are there so many right wing pundits out there? Is democracy dead?

Douggie

Darin Jordan
03-20-2009, 06:14 PM
I don't know WHY I have to say it so many times... but I'm listening to EVERYBODY... This is all just more data to ponder... And just because some of the stuff may be out there, doesn't mean there isn't some truth in there...

I'll keep your sentiments in mind the next time somebody tells me how great they think Michael Moore is... :olleyes:

Darin Jordan
03-20-2009, 06:16 PM
May, i ask a question why are there some many right wing pundits out there? Is democracy dead?

Douggie

Considering that half of this country voted the other way this time, I don't see how you can even think that... Though, with the current attacks on our system going on in the past 60-days or so, it may be well on it's way...

Flying Scotsman
03-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Lads, this is a global problem inniated by the Bush agenda and we all have to look at our finances and jobs for a rosy future. Bush was the worst president ever and we are living under his mandate. Who would care to argue the point.

Douggie

Darin Jordan
03-20-2009, 06:49 PM
Who would care to argue the point.

Douggie

Those of us with longer memories...

I'm not defending Bush or what's been happening, but you aren't paying attention if you think this started with him or his policies...

Bill-SOCAL
03-20-2009, 07:43 PM
I don't know WHY I have to say it so many times... but I'm listening to EVERYBODY...

That may well be, but all you ever quote or cite as a reference are people like Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Savage, and other extreme right leaning people and organizations.

Who on the left do you read or listen to??

Do you ever listen to Stephenie Miller, Thom Hartman, Rachael Maddow? Watch Keith Olberman, or even John Stewart or Colbert??

Do you visit the Huffington Post? Think Progress? or any other web sites that are not openly right leaning?

Heck do you perhaps even read moderates on the right like Andrew Sullivan, Christopher Hitchens, or Peggy Noonan??

Or is it just Drudge, and Rush, and Fox News?? Because it sure seems that way.

Darin Jordan
03-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Stephenie Miller - Sometimes
Thom Hartman - NO
Rachael Maddow - YES
Keith Olberman - HELL NO... he's a complete nut-job and should go back to sports.
John Stewart - HECK YES.
Colbert - Sometimes, when I have time.

Huffington Post - YES
Think Progress - NO

or any other web sites that are not openly right leaning? - SURE... including just random web-searches to see what's generally out there on a topic... it's USUALLY WAY LEFT, however... especially with the Blogasphere...

Andrew Sullivan - Sometimes
Christopher Hitchens - Sometimes
Peggy Noonan - Yes, but I think she's lost her mind after this election and her arguements for supporting Obama.

I don't even look at Drudge, and I read CNN first, then Fox, then USAToday, then NY-Times, and local stuff...

All weekend long I listen to NPR, and on my way home from work I listen to either Michael Medved, Hanity, Laura Ingram, or NPR, depending on what they are talking about.

And for your information, Hanity, and even Laura Ingram, are NOT considered "Republicans"... they are Conservatives who support the 4-basics... The first being the defense of the US Constitution.

And, as I've said before, I'm not a right-wing wacko... I supported John Edwards the last time around, and would have even preferred Clinton over the last 4-years had he been able to run.

I've come to a place now, however, where I no longer feel the need to explain myself to people in your camp... I'm going to continue to try to educate myself, and those I come in contact with, and trust the eventually they will see the truth. There is no point in arguing about this much further... You will all see the truth eventually, and some of you may even come to accept it. The rest of you will go down fighting for what you thought was right...

How some of you can defend any number of events that have gone on in the last 60-days is beyond my comprehension, especially when the facts keep hitting you over the head and you still refuse to put on a hard-hat. But, people will be who they will be...

If you think Bush was bad, with his 2.whatever Trillion $$ deficit... it'll be interesting to see how you feel about Obama at the end of his terms when the deficit is 9+Trillion $$$, you have less freedoms, less $$$, your kids are forced to serve, Iran has nukes, Russia has bombers in Cuba and is patrolling 200-miles off the coast of Florida, power cost have tripled and powering your clown-car costs as much as the gas used to... Shall I go on???

It's time to flush the lot of them and start over...

Finally... if it "seems" to you like Fox and Drudge and Rush are my only sources... Well... that's because after careful, and even sometimes not-so-careful, consideration of the information I have available, my core values are conservative, and that is the message that rings out to be the most logical and sustainable.

Punisher 67
03-21-2009, 03:32 AM
..............................:popcorn2:

Bill-SOCAL
03-21-2009, 03:39 AM
Wow. I have to tell you that I am truly astonished that you could read, watch, and listen to such a variety of sources and still see things the way you do.

Darin Jordan
03-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Wow. I have to tell you that I am truly astonished that you could read, watch, and listen to such a variety of sources and still see things the way you do.

Just because I listen/watch them, doesn't mean I am going to agree with them... Maybe there is a lesson in there for some of you...

I truely don't think you really understand exactly how I see things... but's that's fine... it's not that important, to me anyhow, that you do... we appear to very fundamentally differ and come from different places... you may never understand... or care to.