PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Douggie !

properchopper
03-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Yeah Buddie ! Glad to know I'm not the only "past sixty" fool that plays with toy boats ! { I passed 61 three years ago :w00t:} Have one [ or more ] on me & send me the bill !:beerchug:

Your Pal,

Tony

Xzessperated
03-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Happy Birthday Douggie. You have given me and others a lot of laughs and I am sure many wish you all the best.
Not only have you given us laughs but you are often one of the first to help an newbie.
Have a wee Scotch on me.
Paddy

old guy
03-10-2009, 08:54 PM
They say things grow better in the rain:banana::beerchug::roflol::rofl::tiphat:
Old Guy

kevinlew211
03-11-2009, 01:57 AM
Happy birthday Douggie :beerchug:

Ub Hauled
03-11-2009, 02:17 AM
Happy Birthday Crazy 'ol Scotsman!
Once you are done with Tonys jugs, drink some on my account...
:thumbup:

txboatpilot
03-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Happy Birthday from TEXAS!! Keep makin' wakes buddy!:beerchug:

Doby
03-11-2009, 10:07 AM
From all the Canadians on the forum............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................Happy Birthday you old coot!

Flying Scotsman
03-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Thank you all very much

Tony, I am still at the bar. I arrived at 4.00pm yesterday and I am getting strange looks from the bartender. I have asked for the bill. Ah here it is. Holy smokes, it is $853. I will send you a copy and thanks for the offer to pay :biggrin:

Douggie

Punisher 67
03-11-2009, 12:21 PM
Hey don't forget about me John :canada:

Happy birthday Douggie....................Take off Eh.........:banana: :beerchug: :banana:

properchopper
03-11-2009, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=Flying Scotsman;77784]Thank you all very much

Tony, I am still at the bar. I arrived at 4.00pm yesterday and I am getting strange looks from the bartender.

Try removing the lampshade from your head :doh:

I have asked for the bill. Ah here it is. Holy smokes, it is $853. I will send you a copy and thanks for the offer to pay :biggrin:

I'll pay as long as you send the receipt for the room & hooker !! :sold:

Eodman
03-11-2009, 02:50 PM
At his age what's he need them for??????

Doby
03-11-2009, 02:56 PM
The hooker can carry the drunk old Scottsman to his room:rofl:

Eodman
03-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Nay she take the money & leave him in the bar!

Flying Scotsman
03-11-2009, 03:23 PM
Oh my god I just checked my visa account there is a sum of $6,900 to Virgin Services and I have no recollection. Tony thanks again for your offer.

Douggie

Eodman
03-11-2009, 03:27 PM
You know I always thought that guy from Virgin Air looked a little strange!