PDA

View Full Version : One of the jobs Obama is createing

NorthernBoater
03-08-2009, 07:29 PM
So this is one of the jobs that is Obama is going to create.:doh:
http://s5.tinypic.com/2nlbjfl.jpg

Steven Vaccaro
03-08-2009, 08:15 PM
lol lol, but I only see three guys there, two working and a supervisor. Dont they need at least two more supervisors on that job?

AndyKunz
03-08-2009, 09:22 PM
DOH! Steven, those guys are up here by the guy taking the picture. They're on the radio, having the guy make the X and O in the right place, so they are "in direct supervision of heavy equipment operators, while facilitating the as-built documentation technician" (photographer).

You don't think he could do that all by himself, do you?!?!

Andy

Ocean Racer
03-09-2009, 02:15 AM
Ya that seems to be the way it is pretty funny but there is one problem i can see. I think you have the wrong country though. They look to british and we (USA) would have put catipillar tracks on not tires.

NorthernBoater
03-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Ya that seems to be the way it is pretty funny but there is one problem i can see. I think you have the wrong country though. They look to british and we (USA) would have put catipillar tracks on not tires.

They may just be using some of that bailout money that was given to the banks here in the US.:sarcasm1:

BILL OXIDEAN
03-16-2009, 11:52 AM
Guess what?

The bailouts and all the wonderful things Obama is doing are far better than Bush, so I don't see why people spend time bashing.. He's here to stay, so people should just hail to their new Black leader :rockon2:

Steven Vaccaro
03-16-2009, 11:59 AM
Guess what?

The bailouts and all the wonderful things Obama is doing are far better than Bush, so I don't see why people spend time bashing.. He's here to stay, so people should just hail to their new Black leader :rockon2:

"Hail" NO WAY. The last guy that was "hailed" killed a few million people. Respect him? Maybe. But he has to earn our respect. So far he's done nothing to earn mine.

NativePaul
03-16-2009, 01:07 PM
That's not England, I've never seen that type of grass in the central reservation, tiled borders to the central reservation, those road markings, or a backhoe on wheels before ours have tracks too.