PDA

View Full Version : Gore refuse debate about climate change

NorthernBoater
03-07-2009, 12:34 AM
Just more evidence that Al Gore is full of s&^%t when it comes to climate change. Now he is refusing to debate a scientists about the issues.
http://www.breitbart.tv/html/292103.html

Dr. Jet
03-07-2009, 07:53 AM
Interesting how the media has changed the buzz-word topic from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change". Now that "Global Warming" has been de-bunked as a crisis requiring immediate action (by the government using your tax dollars or limiting your freedom in some manner), the new catch phrase is "climate change". That is harder to de-bunk because it has no real definition.

Besides, I thougt "Change" was supposed to be a good thing.

:sarcasm1:

Dr. Jet
03-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Thousands of esteemed scientists, meterologists and PhDs agree; Algore is full of cr@p.

http://www.heartland.org/events/NewYork09/newyork09.html

Steven Vaccaro
03-09-2009, 07:16 PM
This bubble head Gore, wins the Nobel peace prize! lol He won over some very qualified people, including a women that literally saved thousands of children!

Read more here
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2007/10/15/nobel-committee-bypassed-holocaust-savior-al-gore

Dr. Jet
03-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Hmmm.... Maybe the Nobel Committee is more concerned with promoting a political (Left-Wing, Anti-Capitalist) agenda than it is with serving humanity.

:sarcasm1:

The Left knows that Anthropogenic Global Warming will eventually be de-bunked (read: Acknowledged by the Main Stream Media), so they have already changed the lexicon. Have you noticed, the crisis is now “Climate Change.”

Let’s face it, the planet warms and cools over HUGE cycles. If the talk was just about warming, and the planet cooled; their argument would be lost. Now, if the buzz word is “Change”, and planet either warms or cools NATURALLY, the loonies can still try blame it on man.

:focus:

So why won’t Algore debate anyone on Global Warming? Isn’t it rather obvious? He would lose BIG TIME and be made to look like the buffoon he is.

AndyKunz
03-09-2009, 10:03 PM
He did a pretty good job already of making himself look like a buffoon, several times.

I guess if he had been elected, he could claim responsibility for the earth now cooling down. As it is, this cool-down in probably a Republican problem, part of the same downturn that is happening in parts of the economy.

Andy

Dr. Jet
03-10-2009, 10:56 AM
I guess if he had been elected, he could claim responsibility for the earth now cooling down. As it is, this cool-down in probably a Republican problem, part of the same downturn that is happening in parts of the economy.

Andy

I recall seeing a recent study of global warming/cooling cycles and if there is going to be a change, it will be a cooling change; possibly another Ice Age.

The cycles were presented in graphical form and appeared to be very cyclical with minor "up and downs" occurring along a larger, sinusoidal path. Our current position on this time-line is at the large crest with nowhere to go but down. I’ll try to find that link and post it here.

Jeff Wohlt
03-10-2009, 11:52 AM
He and his president were idots.

He needed a platform to work with and make money so he could command $50,000 for each speech....and got it.

It was one or two groups putting more crap between his ears...like he did not have enough already. His one home burned more electric in a month than mine all year.

It is all about the money.

Dr. Jet
03-10-2009, 05:16 PM
He needed a platform to work with and make money so he could command $50,000 for each speech....and got it.

It is all about the money.

Don't forget, Algore's initial fortune came from Occidental Petroleum and coal. Now he has a controlling interest in an outfit that "sells" carbon credits!

Jeff, you are absolutely right. It IS all about the money, and Algore's making another fortune off this Global Warming Hoax: Propaganda films that nobody watches (unless they are forced to in school), Academy Award for a film nobody watched, (remember Mel Gibson's "The Passion"? - it had a LOT more viewers), speeches, and oh yes, selling those elusive "credits".

Hey everybody! Send me your money and I'll sell you credits for the fastest FE EVER (even faster than Jorge). Everybody can own the coolest boat on the planet, and if you send enough money, I might even build it.

What a scam. What a shame.