PDA

View Full Version : Tired of everyone but OSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boatman
03-06-2009, 06:52 PM
I need to vent for a line or 2. I am soo stinkin sick of sloppy websites. You think you can trust someone and then BAM, no parts, no money returned, and no return email or calls. I make order for hundreds of dollars and find out there is or was no stock and instead of telling me they just do nothing. No return emails no return money. 2 weeks now since I order and nothing. I am soo pissed off I may have to take a long weekend and pay a visit. If I owned a site I would have a cell phone with email and internet just incase a customer has a problem with my service or question about product stock. I just dont get it.

ON a side note, OSE has got its S**T together and I also want to thank them for what and HOW they do things. Order, pay, and get. Just that simple

THANKS OSE, YOU HAVE ALL MY BUSINESS FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flying Scotsman
03-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Name the site to me on a pm and I have pretty good idea who it is.

Douggie

Doby
03-06-2009, 07:36 PM
FD perhaps???? I bet thats going through Douggies mind right now!

Boatman
03-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Actually its not this time. Its someone else. I wont discuss names on this one but I am still upset. Why no communication though? I dont have a problem with waiting as the lake is almost still fozen. I just want the truth. It seems to apply with many websites. I just want it a rule that live actual current stock and or wait time should be expected. Anyways, I appreciate the concern and will update if things get worse.

Apples1
03-07-2009, 12:21 AM
i was thinking FD too!

Boatman
03-15-2009, 10:59 AM
over 3 weeks now... I am flippin pissed! This was an order for nearly 900.00US and I am screwed. UNREAL!!! If anyone wants to know the site I please PM me. I am giving him ONE MORE DAY to respond and I think it may be legal action time.

detox
03-15-2009, 01:25 PM
If I owned a site I would have a cell phone. I just dont get it.

I agree, OSE has no phone service.:ThumbsDown01: Internet only...which is understandable.

Boatman
03-15-2009, 02:18 PM
I agree, OSE has no phone service.:ThumbsDown01: Internet only...which is understandable.

No, not needed with OSE. Steven seems to handle business in a timely and orderly fashion. The stuff we were all trained to do at our jobs and would apply in owning your own business... unless you didnt want it to succeed.

Flying Scotsman
03-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Send me a pm. some vendors are just slow in responding and I will advise if I have dealt with the vendor and good or bad experience

Douggie

Steven Vaccaro
03-15-2009, 08:20 PM

Thats only partially correct. I do offer phone service but post no phone number. If I posted a phone number online I would spend all day on the phone answering calls and never get anything done. It comes down to minutes per day, there are only so many. An email is normally short and to the point, so its quick to answer. I do wish I had the time, its nice talking to people who enjoy the same things I do. Also OSE is a second job, so day time calls are tough for me.