PDA

View Full Version : The Canadian ?

Flying Scotsman
03-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Taylor, you seem to be a nice young lad. I will only once more offer the olive branch. There are no terms, it is up to you?

Douggie

detox
03-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Olive branch...................what ?

Flying Scotsman
03-03-2009, 06:40 PM
No answer..as you are on line ...back to WAR

Douggie

Eyekandyboats
03-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Okay you need to not assume so much because, well lets face it you do a lot of that.
I am not mad at you, I don't know you , i don't really care who you are or what you are like or how you feel about me. I have no reason to be mad at you or start a "war",
i am not trying to start anything hence why i do not reply to your juvenile remarks such as

This is an interesting question....heat will work... but destroy other components, is there a chemical reaction that may work...over to EYEKANDY
what are you meaning by this. i want to know what exactly is going though your mind when you posted that?

you take many things I and other members say in a very poor way.
such as asking questions that have no relation to the topic you are posting it under.
example:

Taylor, it depends on motor, drivetrain, hardware, power, etc?

Woops, I just posted another silly question!

Edit: Taylor just apoligise on this site and all will be forgiven...up to you?

Douggie
This was in a thread about a M1 supercat where i asked the question how the HULL liked the props,
notice how you imputed a " edit: taylor just apologise on this site....etc" at the bottom.... is that really called for? you are bringing in a argument, into a thread that has no relation to me, other then my asking a question, and this little comment might as well have started a agrument ,that would have taken place in a thread that it did not need to be in, However i simply don't respond them them because we don't needs arguments you start for one unknown reason spamming up every thread you decide to post in.
and as for what i have to apologies for, i have No idea.
and here Just trying to start more arguments because YOU think i have a problem with yourself.

I could name a few but the problem Andy the disease has infected an FE boater in Canada. As proven by his last epistles and texting ability the poor lad drives a car that will soon have no warranty.
Chuck, please note no,,,,

Douggie

This is a good example of silly things that you do to attempt to start your so called "wars"
Texting ability, excuse me? because i make a Heart<3 in another thread , while talking to some one else, You seem to think i was talking to you and you wanted to know why i don't use the word,
and my car has been brought into this? why is that, what is with you and my car, I drive a Cadillac. why do you care so much if i invest thousands of my dollars into a car I enjoy driving and enjoy looking at, what is the problem with that, your not spending any money on it.
I'm sorry what?
the poor lad drives a car that will soon have no warranty.
i am 18 years old. last i checked i have a car i paid cash for for 14,000 dollars with a kelly blue book value of about 21,000 dollars, Yes i got one hell of a deal when i bought it.
Okay so i now has no Warrenty, can you say that about your first car doug, what did you have? did it have a warranty? did you buy it with a warranty, because i did, and i paid for my car by my self. Think back to when you were my age. what did you have going for you?
I am personally very thankfully for the way i turned out, and things i have done.
however i one downfall, I suffer from some depression, that is something i am not thankfull for.

You pervert, but my other love, eyecandy, is making some serious moves

Douggie
another quote from a thread that didn't involve me, however look my name seem to have pooped in there,

To be continued in text and naughty pictures. Taylor may be the star attraction as he was the ring bearer
Dougie

again...... what? making some off color jokes about me are we. i dont much appreciate that, i don't recall ever doing something like that to you, so why are you doing it to me ?

AND HERE

Ah, I love a battle.... back to you Taylor? To use an old statement ...I will not suffer fools well. But a shake of the hand I respect. You young man have got me angry and I just wait for your FE responses

Douggie
you love a battle. Thats your problem, you think every one who disagrees with you is out to get you, or hates you or doesn't for some weird reason understand the way you think.
as soon as that happens you MUST retaliate.

if you NEED to and you have something long to say to me regarding this that is not acceptable for the forum give me a call.

my number is 705 331 2591, Tomorrow i am working all day however my lunch if from 12-1 and i get off work at 5:15.

Diegoboy
03-03-2009, 08:42 PM
That, Taylor, Is the BEST post I have ever read on any forum anywhere.

Very very well done. You are the MAN!

lonewolf
03-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Kudos Taylor: Im not sure what exactly is going on but you responded quite repectfully for a young man whom I would expect a smart ass remark from....

Ok kids settle down and play nicely with your boats!!!!!!!!:banana:

westbeach
03-03-2009, 11:07 PM
I usually stay out of these type of threads but there has been way too much of this nonsense going on and it all comes down to the same person all the time. I don't know what everyone else thinks of this but I say we need to curb this behaviour once and for all. BAN him.

motoxbob11
03-03-2009, 11:17 PM
I usually stay out of these type of threads but there has been way too much of this nonsense going on and it all comes down to the same person all the time. I don't know what everyone else thinks of this but I say we need to curb this behaviour once and for all. BAN him.

I agree 100%. I'm tired of looking at that Shark picture and reading some rude, mean spirited post. This is supposed to be fun!

Jimmy Sterling
03-04-2009, 03:20 AM
Dude, you just got OWNED :popcorn2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrkgBVNuFcQ&feature=related

andym
03-04-2009, 04:15 AM
Steady up ther guys, we all have different opinions but this is a HOBBIE and should be FUN, if you do not like each other so be it but SUCK IT UP and GET OVER IT. Always remember that to assume is to make an ASS out of U and ME. I think time would be better spent having a luagh and running RC with your mates.
Just my two cents worth and will probably get abused for sticking my head in but so be it

andym
03-04-2009, 04:24 AM
Hey Taylor my first car was an old 1968 HT Holden Panel fan all decked out with a matress, I sure miss that old thing and the teenage girls loved it! Thats why Panel vans are called a Shaggin Wagon!:beerchug:
Dougie this should make you smile too

Ub Hauled
03-04-2009, 05:11 AM
My first car was a 1982 Chevette (Brazilian version)... God that car was terrible... even with the modded motor it would not haul a drunk lazy turtle on Oxycontin... but it got me from A to B for a while.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_sKmqP8oi4hs/SI0SP1XfkzI/AAAAAAAAABE/_o9Ix2qS2rA/s320/sedan89frente300.jpg

I didn't even had the fancy wheels...

Flying Scotsman
03-04-2009, 11:38 AM
I will give Taylor a call and there are two sides to every story. Some of which you see and some of which you do not. Also many of my posts are of a humorous nature that some people do not understand and they take it the wrong way. The Scots poke fun at themselves all the time.

Douggie

ghostofpf1
03-04-2009, 12:29 PM
I think they ought to get a room and get it over with but BANNING Douggie over what ?? Wry remarks?? ....questioning others claims.?? ..you kids are funny

Steve

Flying Scotsman
03-04-2009, 12:41 PM
My first car was a 1955 Ford Fairlane purchased for a $100 in 1970. It was a mess no pics available. It did have one cool thing though. The auto transmission had been modified to manual and every time you had to change a gear you had to duck your head beneath the dashboard :eek:

On the related thread, I did talk to Taylor a few minutes ago. I was in a mood to resolve the previous problems. He was reluctant to discuss old PMs but we parted on I will avoid you and vice versa.
As Andy stated it is about the boating friendship
To all the other members that subscribed to this thread. Thank you.
Douggie

Doby
03-04-2009, 03:18 PM
So we are all a bunch of happy Canadains now.:canada:....Lets go back to picking on the Americans:rofl::usa:

Flying Scotsman
03-04-2009, 03:25 PM
John, you are a cracker :smile: but we will lose the battle. not enough Hummers.

Douggie

Flying Scotsman
03-04-2009, 04:33 PM
As an aside, thanks to many people for their support over an issue that should have been dead over a year ago
My avitar will remain as the Aussie..... Bruce

Douggie

egneg
03-04-2009, 05:41 PM
My first car was one very much like this ...

Eyekandyboats
03-04-2009, 06:41 PM
When Pm's you are referring to date back to 2007, I Highly doubt i would remember it, and why are you still dwelling over the past.

I did talk to Taylor a few minutes ago. I was in a mood to resolve the previous problems. He was reluctant to discuss old PMs

Flying Scotsman
03-04-2009, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=Flying Scotsman;76471On the related thread, I did talk to Taylor a few minutes ago. I was in a mood to resolve the previous problems. He was reluctant to discuss old PMs but we parted on I will avoid you and vice versa.
As Andy stated it is about the boating friendship
To all the other members that subscribed to this thread. Thank you.
Douggie[/QUOTE]
Taylor, no edits, just what we discussed

Douggie

egneg
03-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Is this a soap opera ...."As the Canuck shivers!"
:cool: .............. :cool:

Diegoboy
03-04-2009, 06:59 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Flying Scotsman
03-04-2009, 07:04 PM
No dwelling over the past and an edit changes the context...Danny not cool

Douggie

Diegoboy
03-04-2009, 07:09 PM
I despise soap operas. so what?

egneg
03-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Douggie as far as I am concerned you are an upstanding bloke. We have a similar sense of humor that is quite dry and hard for the "NOW" generation to understand. :buttrock:

Flying Scotsman
03-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Thank you Chuck and others.

Douggie

Xzessperated
03-04-2009, 07:36 PM
Ahhhhhh I hear the sounds of cabin fever coming from the north east.
:popcorn2:

Douggie you are an honorary Australian. Keep up the good work.

Doug Smock
03-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Boys...... don't make me come up there!!!!!!:roflol::roflol:

Flying Scotsman
03-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Ahhhhhh I hear the sounds of cabin fever coming from the north east.

Douggie you are an honorary Australian. Keep up the good work.

An honorary Aussie, you have to be joking after Wee Dave head butting Andy,but as a sheep loving man, I will accept the compliment. The tears on this award will follow with many congrulations to those that lost thiis huge honour

Douggie

Xzessperated
03-04-2009, 08:20 PM