PDA

View Full Version : SV StockBoat series

Rex R
06-11-2007, 01:36 AM
well the MAFE had its first set of runs in the stockboat series...it was interesting to say the least :). we had 4 boats running at the beginning of the second heat, but only 1 at the end. I saw 3 boats(mine included) chine walking, prop walking at the same time(yes the boats were doing both at once). methinks I need to do a mite bit of adjusting to settle it down. fast is nice...finishing is better.

Tunda
06-11-2007, 02:11 AM
I know the feeling mine dose that too.....

Rex R
06-11-2007, 03:37 AM
there is a lot to be said about running a 'LS SV27' class; fast enough to be fun, you don't have to spend gobs and gobs of time building a boat(that may or may not be competitive), comparatively cheap. OTOH the races tend to be much like the 'NASCAR' stockcar races...if you've spent a good bit of time putting a 'killer' paint job on it, you best take some pics of it before you start racing :) cause its not gonna stay looking nice.

Rex R
06-24-2007, 09:59 PM
couple of pics from todays outing. somehow I've managed to find the clubs fast setup(got a small edge in speed), mines not shown since I haven't managed the trick of racing and taking pics at the same time :)