PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need some custom paint work????

txboatpilot
02-04-2009, 10:31 PM
I just thought I would post this here, since I have had some PM's about it...

Yes, I do custom painting on the side.. Just let me know what you have in mind and we can talk prices.. All paints I use, are House of Kolors, all top of the line automotive show quality paints... I have a couple pictures of hulls I have painted in the past...

Thanks,
Richard R.

Steven Vaccaro
02-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Nice work, I didnt realize you did it yourself. If you want I can forward people that ask me. Let me know?

txboatpilot
02-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Nice work, I didnt realize you did it yourself. If you want I can forward people that ask me. Let me know?

Sure,, It never hurts too ask!

Here is one I am working on now...

DISAR
02-05-2009, 05:46 AM
You are very talented! I have difficulty in using more than two colors and making simple shapes, that's why I use decals now.
But this painting is just beautiful!

txboatpilot
02-05-2009, 08:47 AM
You are very talented! I have difficulty in using more than two colors and making simple shapes, that's why I use decals now.
But this painting is just beautiful!

Thanks for the comments.. Decals are great and easy to use.. But there is nothing like seeing a pearl or kandy paint job in the sunlight!!

calcagno45
02-05-2009, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the comments.. Decals are great and easy to use.. But there is nothing like seeing a pearl or kandy paint job in the sunlight!!

Definitely agree! Theres nothing like a killer paint job opposed to some good graphics. The paint just looks more realistic.

TRUCKPULL
02-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Very nice work Richard.

Larry

txboatpilot
02-06-2009, 11:11 PM
Very nice work Richard.

Larry

Thanks Larry,
That Lehner I got from you is working great!!:tiphat:

It is in a 36" Team Believer Cat, that will be in the paint booth very soon!!!:cool2:

txboatpilot
02-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Here a few pictures of the whiplash finished with clear and a AMMO can for lipo storage...

Camman
02-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Freekin GREAT! bro :bowdown:
:beerchug:
Mike

txboatpilot
02-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Freekin GREAT! bro :bowdown:
Mike

Thanks Bro!

Are you going to SA next weekend?

Camman
02-22-2009, 03:08 PM
I am thinking on going just to shoot pics & hang.
I only have my old school NMH LSH Viper runs pretty good
But I have fallen behind especially with the new UL-1
Of Course I do have my gassers lol
You know if my driving was good I would get a paint job on them from you.lol
But I need something I can repaint thru the night & be ready to race the next day LMAO

You know! After awhile primer looks alright
RLMAO
Mike

video200
02-23-2009, 11:52 AM
i wil remeber you next time i order a hull from the US :)

Meniscus
02-23-2009, 12:40 PM
...You know! After awhile primer looks alright...
Mike

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!

mike martin
02-23-2009, 10:23 PM
The purple and yellow H & M viper on the first post I have owned that boat for a year and sorry to tell you it looks nothing like that any more :eek:. I boght it from a guy in Naples FL who did you paint it for ?

txboatpilot
02-24-2009, 08:20 AM
The purple and yellow H & M viper on the first post I have owned that boat for a year and sorry to tell you it looks nothing like that any more :eek:. I boght it from a guy in Naples FL hoo did you paint it for ?

I painted it for my wife! :lol: Then she did not like the way it ran, so I sold it to somebody in Naples FL..

Small world!

What setup do you run in it, do you have any pictures of it now? What has changed?

ksm2001
02-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Awesome work Richard!!! Its its hard to find people that do airbrushing like what you do.

Ken

mike martin
02-24-2009, 11:20 PM
I painted it for my wife! :lol: Then she did not like the way it ran, so I sold it to somebody in Naples FL..

Small world!

What setup do you run in it, do you have any pictures of it now? What has changed?

I ran it with a SV set up for lsh she ran pretty good I put a new motor mount in it when I got it moved it back a little so I could run a single 4s in the nose . she has been run pretty hard I stuffed it in a bouy had to do a little glass work :cursing: and that was the end of that nice paint job. I may hand it down to one of our club members soon . if i renenber to pull it off the shelf I,ll send you a pic

RIPFENCE
08-07-2011, 11:14 AM
richard,

i have a team believer cat coming in sometime next week thats a bare white hull...i love the look of the blue conquest you have posted (think its a conquest anyway) i am interested in having you paint my hull in a similar scheme and maybe different colors..could you pm me with a price when you get a free moment...no rush at all..you do some outstanding work and i could never dream of doing something like it...i think the paint could really give the TB AN UPDATED LOOK without having to design a new hatch..i am going to brainstorm some colors as well as get some pics off the bonzi sports websight..they have some killer paint jobs as well...
thanks for your time
aaron

svtfrank
09-01-2011, 08:04 PM
How much for something like the blue hydro on the left in the feb. 4 post? done on a 31" mono...........looked again.......meaning the blue one with the flames. How about the blue that's on the other boat on the top post but a scheme like that hydro? maybe ghost flames?

jj2003
09-11-2011, 01:49 PM
I just thought I would post this here, since I have had some PM's about it...

Yes, I do custom painting on the side.. Just let me know what you have in mind and we can talk prices.. All paints I use, are House of Kolors, all top of the line automotive show quality paints... I have a couple pictures of hulls I have painted in the past...

Thanks,
Richard R.

Hi Richard, still painting? I have a 37" Carbon fiber cat. I would like Purple fading to blue then white in thie following scheme. Can you tell me where you're located and roughly how much?

First pic is mine, second is the flame style I'd like.

Fluid
11-17-2011, 12:22 PM
Why didn't you start your own thread instead of JACKING Richard's with a competitor? :olleyes: