PDA

View Full Version : Reprogramming withe the ESC card???

sn00p
01-31-2009, 02:22 PM
Right i finally received the card and hve tried numerous times to get it to re-arm after re-programming wit the card.

Basically followed the instructions to the T. When i remove the programming card and re-power up the boat i do not get the arming tones??? ONLY way i can get it to re-arm is to hold full throttle when connecting up???

By doing this i have NO idea what settings the ESC is at as im not even sure the esc has taken the card settings or by powering up full thrittle if i changing thesettings.

All set as follows:-

Lipo
High cutoff
idle cutoff type
brake off
high timing
linear throttle

ive tried all other combinations but still no joy? Im plugging the ESC lead in on top right side NO external power as im using the esc via the lipos???

Anyways i got to run it 5s today and lost the hatch in 1 min lol..... manged to get it back eventually. All i can say is WOW:banana:

REALLY want to get the programmer working correctly any ideas???

I do get the re-programmed beep after trying but after power down and remove card and replace to RX i do not get the arm tones and NO throttle action just a slight clicking sound until i go back un hook batteries hol throttle then connect batteries. What exactly does this do???

sn00p
02-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Not to worry i now have it working correctly.

For anyone having issues going by the instructions for ME didnt work. However if you leave the switch ON plug the card and then connect 2 batteries it seem to beep with the program setting. Now remove batteries then the ESC cord and replace in the RX. Power up with bateries and switch on and you should get the magic tone of the ESC arming :thumbup1:

NOT connect bateries with power button off then switch on... Just leave the switch on and use plugging the bateries in as powerup/off.

Ive posted in both fastech and BJ threads.

mtk
06-04-2009, 10:47 PM
are your transmitter batterys dead if they are there is no chance of it arming I had that happen 2 me