PDA

View Full Version : Bad trader warnings thread

Steven Vaccaro
01-30-2009, 06:59 AM
We will use this area to keep track of poor traders.

**EDIT by Diegoboy**

Here is the list:

Kssi (http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showpost.php?p=71741&postcount=2)
00Garyc (http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showpost.php?p=93983&postcount=3)
k_dubb68 (http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/member.php?u=3937)

old guy
01-30-2009, 07:45 PM
here is a new bad guy.paid for boat and got nothing. on OSE he goes by Kssi is email is k-mcustomgraphics@comcast.net the pay pal he used was sneakabout@aol.com just letting you know and pay pal found in my favor but got no money
Old Guy

nothingbutwake
05-25-2009, 09:08 AM
Guys we have another one ( Gary Carter ) goes by 00Garyc on OSE. I bought a Skunk Works Cat, and a couple other boats off him last year. Problem is I got the other boats not the Skunk Works Cat. He tells me it was lost in shipping ( Right I don't think he ever shipped it!!!). But he has insurance he tells me!!, I now have been chasing him for the $374 US he owes me since October 2008. Now he has disappeared off OSE and RRR. I even got Steve V to email this guy no to avail. He won't return my emails or give me an answer where my money is! Insurance hah!!. It's tough when you think someone is pretty stand up and then they go and burn you. Watch out for this guy hopefully he hasn't burned anyone else in here.:cursing: I guess I have to chalk it up to live and learn. A real shame that people have to be this way :confused2:Everyone in here has been pretty stand up that I have ever done business with except this guy!.:cursing:
Dave.............Nothingbutwake

Boatman
05-25-2009, 09:30 AM
Yeah, he is not trustworthy at all. He never burned me but told me he was going to buy some things and so I held them and turned away offers and he never paid. He said he had sent the money but never did. Sorry to hear about the bad dealings.

sailr
05-25-2009, 11:47 AM
Don't EVER buy anything from dealer/traders in Indonesia. A year or so ago I sent them $1800 for some boats via bank wire. They just took the money and ran. My bank tried to get the money back from their bank to no avail. They sell PROBOAT products. Watch it!

old guy
05-25-2009, 01:07 PM
Here is a up date on KSSI. he is

Kenneth Selner
740 Whitehall DR
Indiana

not sure if he is still there but now we all know his name. If you see him and my boat just take it and send it to me. what is he going to do about it, Its mine
Buy putting out the bad guys names this might help stop this from happening so if you put up a bad trader make sure to put up his name to shame
Old Guy

rawsonreyes
05-29-2009, 11:32 PM
hi rawson reyes .Idea nobody should be allowed to sell unless they made a security deposit to the value of the item they are selling to a known trustworthy person on the forum chosen by the senior members and must submit their personal security info to that person designated by the members.example work and home phone no# and this info must be verified by social sec # or dp/passport/national Id card.failing to do so means your up to no good. just an idea.

tth
10-15-2009, 12:26 AM
I need to add another one to the list. Username: Nate

He stiffed me on the sale of an OSE aluminum servo mount and refuses to acknowledge any of my inquiries. I have notified him many times and he still pops on the forum now and then but will not answer me at all...........:banroll:him please!!!!!

Ub Hauled
10-15-2009, 12:51 AM
did you use Paypal? Start a claim. (if under 45 days)

Jesse J
10-15-2009, 09:49 AM
Yes start a claim, if he comes true you can always cancel the claim and it will go away.

I agree that we need to crack down early on these jokers with the hopes they will turn back to the good side of the force... NO MORE VADERS!!!

NorthernBoater
10-15-2009, 09:20 PM
I need to add another one to the list. Username: Nate

He stiffed me on the sale of an OSE aluminum servo mount and refuses to acknowledge any of my inquiries. I have notified him many times and he still pops on the forum now and then but will not answer me at all...........:banroll:him please!!!!!

I second this. I have also had problems when purchasing items from him.

yurkanip
10-18-2009, 01:22 PM
Fastang347 here on OSE, needs to be put on the "bad trader warning" thread. Shawn Sibley is his name. He agreed to buy two hulls from me, One was unfinished and I painted it for him just for the sale and he ignored every attempt when I tried to contact him once the hulls were ready to ship. Beware of fastang347. he will not complete a sale. email is payedpaypal@yahoo.com
Dirt Bag members like him should be banned from forums such as this. They Ban people on ebay, AND craigslist....should happen here.

Brushless55
10-18-2009, 04:26 PM
Fastang347 here on OSE, needs to be put on the "bad trader warning" thread. Shawn Sibley is his name. He agreed to buy two hulls from me, One was unfinished and I painted it for him just for the sale and he ignored every attempt when I tried to contact him once the hulls were ready to ship. Beware of fastang347. he will not complete a sale. email is payedpaypal@yahoo.com

What hulls are these, and are they still up for sale? :thumbup1:
thanks

nothingbutwake
10-18-2009, 08:17 PM
Sorry But I think this is real BS now these guys can get away with this crap come and go and they please .................yet no ones being suspended.
I honestly think these guys should be barred from here and RUM RUNNER's

I know for a fact that the ********** Piece of work 00Garyc still comes and goes as he pleases after he ripped me off.

This what makes me really angry

Dave ................. Nothingbutwake

Steven Vaccaro
10-18-2009, 09:43 PM
It close to impossible to totally ban someone. All you can do is ban them from posting. It order to ban someone you have to ban the ip address they use. "Most" ip addresses for people change all the time. For instance, I use comcast as a ISP at my store, inorder to have a static ip address that doesnt change, they charge an extra fee. I think its about $20 or so a month.

Ub Hauled
10-18-2009, 09:43 PM
it's hard to fully ban them with out some sorta static IP address and unfortunately for us, IP providers are dynamic...

Brushless55
10-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Don't EVER buy anything from dealer/traders in Indonesia. A year or so ago I sent them $1800 for some boats via bank wire. They just took the money and ran. My bank tried to get the money back from their bank to no avail. They sell PROBOAT products. Watch it!

Same thing happend to me but I was buying 7 Traxxas trucks and 3 HPI trucks! :cursing:

Karfrik
03-28-2010, 12:52 AM
User name is illz302 and his name is Jesse "Trey" Yelvington out of Central Florida,specifically Altamonte Springs in Orlando FL.Won`t ship your items and he would tell you lie after lie.After opening a dispute with Paypal and a long painfull thread i got refunded weeks after i was suppose to get item.
Read his thread under;"FS Rio Ep hull and hardware".
If you need more info on him feel free to contact me,...........Albert/karfrik

mike white
05-14-2010, 12:17 AM
Watch out for boater76, got burned and the guy is still posting. anyone want to know details pm me

Boatman
05-14-2010, 09:18 AM
Watch out for boater76, got burned and the guy is still posting. anyone want to know details pm me

Oh come on... you know we love details. Also for his humiliation factor. Spill it!

mike white
05-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Paid him on 1st, no radio, and no replies to emails. He's obviously not to grieved to do new posts

mike robson
05-14-2010, 10:31 PM
yeah boater 76 finally sent my motor

mike white
05-15-2010, 09:50 AM
He has sinced shipped the murchandise, hopefully this wont happen in future

forescott
06-11-2010, 02:15 AM
k_dubb68 took me for 100-bucks. I bought 2-new proboat mini-c's. He never shipped em and I never heard from him again. Claim filed with paypal.http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=14437

Kenneth Ablack
06-29-2010, 10:57 PM
Here is another one to add to the list of scammers. Chris Fine of Fine Design R/C. Paid for a Neu 2230 1Y motor and water jacket on the 28th January 2010 never received up to this day. Got the esc,props,mounts and a 1/8 scale car on the 29th March 2010 after calling the police station to complain. After the call from the police to Fine Design the order was shipped the next day but no sign of the motor and jacket. Hope the 700.00 bucks you took from me made you better off in life.

Jesse J
06-30-2010, 12:37 AM
Here is another one to add to the list of scammers. Chris Fine of Fine Design R/C. Paid for a Neu 2230 1Y motor and water jacket on the 28th January 2010 never received up to this day. Got the esc,props,mounts and a 1/8 scale car on the 29th March 2010 after calling the police station to complain. After the call from the police to Fine Design the order was shipped the next day but no sign of the motor and jacket. Hope the 700.00 bucks you took from me made you better off in life.

I hear ya, I ordered a hull and after a month no word. called emailed, etc., finally filed paypal claim and got my $$ back. I think he is too busy for his own good.

Ub Hauled
06-30-2010, 01:18 AM
I believe Chris Fine's brother is running the store, not him... correct me if I am wrong... I have heard that when Chris was there things were smoother... nonetheless, it sux that his bro is not up to snuff. I had bad experience with him as well... no longer buy anything there.

hazegry
07-23-2010, 02:10 PM
Dont get me started on Chris. I was trying to get a bulk group order worked out with him 7+ boats. Talked to him once after that nothing. I guess hes got enough cash he doesnt need mine.

FighterCat57
09-09-2010, 10:23 AM
That FighterCat guy is arrogant and wouldn't massage my ego, even when I dangled a carrot in front of him. He didn't even bite into my insults and had the audacity to responded respectfully, EVEN WHEN PROVOKED!

I PM'd all the other guys that posted in his thread trying to start anti-FighterCat sentiment, but none of them would bite either...

Such a shame. I call em like I seem em. I wish him well.

forescott
09-27-2010, 06:25 PM
Can someone add users to the list on the 1st post. It makes it easier to check for bad traders, rather than reading all the posts. I'd like to see "k_dubb68" up there for taking me for 100-bucks a while back!

igottalongone
01-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Someone on OSE must be a Chris Fine fan, my joke was deleted, lol...

Steven Vaccaro
01-28-2011, 07:10 AM
Someone on OSE must be a Chris Fine fan, my joke was deleted, lol...

I know I dont like him. But tolerate him. :smile:

Karfrik
02-14-2011, 07:49 PM
read the whole thread here;http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?t=20116

If anything else please pm me.......Al

mike robson
03-10-2011, 12:32 AM
This clown got all his stuff plus some and im a bad trader he was the one wanting brand new stuff at a used price this guy wants something for nothing

TRICKY RC
03-20-2011, 10:48 PM
HE had a boat for sale on this sight > I was the first to respond and said I would buy it .

Instead of letting me buy it he sold it to anouther guy who contacted him 10 hour's after I had posted i would buy it .

this is the p/m I sent him>>>>>>

what part of >>>

what part of >>>

PHP Code:

CONSIDER IT SOLD
P/M YOUR PHONE NUMBER PLEASE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND THE $$$ ON THE PHONE CALL.

RICK REISINGER

did you not understand.

i was willing to accept it on your turms /any way you wanted > I think that is clear

CONSIDER IT SOLD
P/M YOUR PHONE NUMBER PLEASE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND THE $$$ ON THE PHONE CALL.

RICK REISINGER

did you not understand.

i was willing to accept it on your turms /any way you wanted > I think that is clear

how much intergrity do you think this seller has ???

THANK YOU
RICK R:cursing:

koontek
03-21-2011, 02:13 AM
HE had a boat for sale on this sight > I was the first to respond and said I would buy it .

Instead of letting me buy it he sold it to anouther guy who contacted him 10 hour's after I had posted i would buy it .

this is the p/m I sent him>>>>>>

what part of >>>

what part of >>>

PHP Code:

CONSIDER IT SOLD

RICK REISINGER

did you not understand.

CONSIDER IT SOLD

RICK REISINGER

did you not understand.

how much intergrity do you think this seller has ???

THANK YOU
RICK R:cursing:

Rick you need to calm down and leave me alone. You act like i rip you off but I didn't. Did i take your money and not send you anything? No i did not! I had posted an item for sale on the forum. Another forum member beat you in buying it. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Sorry you miss out on a great deal but that is how it is on this forum. There a lot of good deals and they go fast. Also i had that boat posted up for over a week before you even replied or PM me. So... do not bad mouth my "lack of integrity" when your just upset because somebody beat you to the tunnel boat.

Can we get this guy banned for being childish ?

Also for ref. this is the original for sale tread that he is upset upset about

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?p=296993#post296993

Also here is another of one of my for sale treads that he is trying to bad mouth me when he has no right too

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?p=297067&posted=1#post297067

I have been a member for the last 4 years with out any problems. Also I was here since the beginning of offshore. If you go to the original video section on the main page the traxxas villain is mine that i sent to steve years ago when he was making that section. So i honestly feel like i do not deserve this kind of treatment just because rick was too slow on replying to my messages. Sorry rick you snooze you loose.

Also future offshore sellers beware of Rick ( Tricky RC ). As you can see he will try to destroy your reputation if things do not go 100% his way. As everybody can see i did not do anything to him and look how upset he is at me?

TRICKY RC
03-21-2011, 06:59 PM
IN THE WORLD THERE IS PEOPLE WHO WILL DO ANYTHING TO JUSTIFI DOING SOMETHING WRONG > EVEN BLAME SOMEONE WHO IS IN THE RIGHT.

I ALSO P/M-ED YOU 2 TIME'S THE SAME NIGHT ~WAY BEFORE YOU SOLD IT

I'm not sure about what happens at Jims Boat dock, but if the guy didnt sell it to you there isnt much we can do. You are welcome to post a complaint in the bad trader area. And let others know of this.

Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

BEING THAT IN THIS FORUM YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HONER THE ORDER OF THE POSTING REPLIES > I CAN ONLY ASUME THAT IT IS OK FOR THE VIOLATOR'S OF PROPER TRADE ORDER GET A MESSAGE ON ALL OF THERE SALES POST'S SO AS TO WARN OTHER'S OF THERE TRADEING PRACTISES , AND THAT THEY DO NOT HONER PROPER TRADEING PRACTSES.

AS PER REQUESTED I HAVE FOLOWED PROPER TRADEING PRACTICE

I AM SORRY BUT I THINK EVERY ONE SHOULD KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON WE ARE DEALING WITH > LACK OF INTEGRITY

P.S. MY FEEDBACK IS PERFECT ON JBD AND E-BAY AND ROD-NET
= OVER 10 YEARS

RICK R = TRICKY RC =WILLYSSTREETROD = PRES>TRICK ROD'S:Peace_Sign:

Rumdog
03-21-2011, 07:09 PM
Being that he is the seller, he can choose to sell to whoever he wants for whatever reason. You didnt get screwed out of cash, or recieve a poorly described or damaged product. Why not just get on with your life instead of dragging the guy's name through the mud?

TRICKY RC
03-21-2011, 07:15 PM
being that he is the seller, he can choose to sell to whoever he wants for whatever reason. You didnt get screwed out of cash, or recieve a poorly described or damaged product. Why not just get on with your life instead of dragging the guy's name through the mud?

would you do a deal like this or do you have the integrity to do your tradeing in a proper manner in the proper order ?

Just trieing to find out what you think is proper at this point >

forescott
03-21-2011, 07:39 PM
I would suggest putting a disclaimer in the original sale thread post asking buyers to not use pm's and post dibbs in the sale thread. Also give a time limit for payment. It gets real confusing when going back and forth between pm's and posts, It seems like selling in the swap shop is getting really cut-throat lately.

TRICKY RC
03-21-2011, 07:59 PM
I would suggest putting a disclaimer in the original sale thread post asking buyers to not use pm's and post dibbs in the sale thread. Also give a time limit for payment. It gets real confusing when going back and forth between pm's and posts, It seems like selling in the swap shop is getting really cut-throat lately.

EXACTLY
THAT IS THE WAY TO PROPER TRADEING INGEGRITY THE FIRST ONE TO POST >
I WILL TAKE IT OR I WILL BUY IT HAS 24 HR'S TO COMPLEAT THE DEAL ,

THAT IS PROPER TRAIDEING INTEGRITY / THANK YOU
I WAS BEGINING TO WONDER IF ANY ONE GET'S IT.

IF YOU HAVE THE COMMITMENT TO BUY SOMETHING YOU WANT AND DO NOT COMPLEAT THE DEAL IN 24HR'S do TO TIME ZONE"S IT IS YOUR FALT IF YOU LOSE THE DEAL > BUT WHEN A SELLER PERTISAPATES IN A HIJACK DEAL HE AND THE ONE WHO ASSISTS IN THE HIJACK HAVE LOWERED THE INTEGRITY OF OF ALL OF THE MEMBER'S AND THE FORUM THAT ALLOW'S THIS KIND OF TREATMENT.SHAME ON ALL OF US / BUT EXTREEM SHAME ON THOSE WHO PERTISAPATE OR TOLRATE THIS KIND OF ACTION

RICK R:thumbup1:

Doby
03-21-2011, 08:15 PM
Yelling at everyone just makes you sound a 10 year old........you lost nothing, like Rummy said, the seller can choose whoever he wants to sell to...geez lighten up and stop crying.

chummer
03-21-2011, 08:21 PM
There is nothing in the rules that state the seller has to commit to anybody. You did not pay for anything and you have no right to bitch or add his name to this list. You are unhappy, that I can understand but this thread is not here for that purpose!

These comments should be deleted!

Basstronics
03-21-2011, 08:23 PM
If all you wanted was the motor off his boat and someone else wanted the whole boat I can fully understand his decision.

There are no rules besides if you take the money produce the goods.

I feel your pain. I was going to buy a lot of 3 boats for just the one I wanted but managed to work out a deal to buy just the boat I wanted at a fair price so I bowed out and let the other person purchase the lot. When he got the boat he decided he didnt want to sell me the boat as we agreed upon. I was pretty upset as if I would of known this end result I would of bought it all myself. In my eyes I was lied to. But such is life. Im still alive- thats all that matters.

TRICKY RC
03-21-2011, 08:24 PM
ok dopy
mabe you do not understand what fair trade agreement is ,
i understand that there is a lot of people out there that are blind to the understanding or defanition ,
read more then learn

i am sure you do not have a handicap son who you would like to have bought this for for his birthday .

Some day your hope to make some one you love happy will get smashed by someone hijacking your purchase then you will ubderstand about proper integrity ,
look behind you it is comeing

rick r

Rumdog
03-21-2011, 08:26 PM
hahahahahahahaaa! Now a sob story. Go away with this B.S.

Basstronics
03-21-2011, 08:29 PM
I cant say I was the best in English class, but dang man... Doesnt your web browser come equipped with spell check? Like when I misspell something it puts a red squiggle line under it.

Nobody is stopping you from buying it new!

chummer
03-21-2011, 08:32 PM
ok dopy
mabe you do not understand what fair trade agreement is ,
i understand that there is a lot of people out there that are blind to the understanding or defanition ,
read more then learn

i am sure you do not have a handicap son who you would like to have bought this for for his birthday .

Some day your hope to make some one you love happy will get smashed by someone hijacking your purchase then you will ubderstand about proper integrity ,
look behind you it is comeing

rick r

Maybe you should read my Sig.:zip-up:

Brushless55
03-21-2011, 09:19 PM
hahahahahahahaaa! Now a sob story. Go away with this B.S.

:iagree:

Maybe you should read my Sig.:zip-up:

yeah! :roflol:

Steven Vaccaro
03-21-2011, 09:37 PM
What did I miss? This is a FREEEEEEE SWAP SHOP. There ARE NO RULES or BUTTON that STATES FIRST come FIRST SERVE. Ya it should be that way, but sometimes it doesn't work out. If you want a instant buy button there is Ebay.

Its time to move on from this. Look for another deal out there.

Killer V
03-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Gee, I thought I was a loose cannon. I hope Mr 37 posts can learn something from all of this bantor, and learn how to spell. (sorry).

Now the season is going to start soon. Can we Pleeeease order some t-shirts?

Killer V

FighterCat57
03-22-2011, 09:28 PM
I thought I was bitchy.

I want a T-Shirt! :bounce:

Mel279
03-22-2011, 10:22 PM
I thought I was bitchy.

I want a T-Shirt! :bounce:

Ben

I want a t-shirt too but with your avatar on it...LOL:laugh:

JPriami
03-22-2011, 11:02 PM
No I want the one just like the avatar you have with the black & green :D

FighterCat57
03-22-2011, 11:06 PM
No I want the one just like the avatar you have with the black & green :D

Steve's gonna kill us for hijacking the trader warnings thread talking about a T-shirt. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mel279
03-22-2011, 11:07 PM
like this? (from a website where you can upload a file and display it on a shirt. )

thats look nice...would be nicer if you could make some and add more design to it... :bounce:

Mel279
03-22-2011, 11:08 PM
Steve's gonna kill us for hijacking the trader warnings thread talking about a T-shirt. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

agreed

LarrysDrifter
03-23-2011, 12:17 PM
Come on guys,this is a bad trader thread. There's one for T shirt talk.

blizard05
03-23-2011, 08:52 PM
Come on guys,this is a bad trader thread. There's one for T shirt talk.
:ThumbsDown01: Lets get back on track!! And as for koontec, he was great to deal with. Larry B

sailr
08-08-2011, 07:17 PM
There is a scammer in Australia who ordered $508 worth of goods from us. We shipped the goods and then he stopped payment on his credit card. We are fighting with Paypal over it at the moment. Any of you guys in OZ know this guy? I'd like to kneecap the turd.

m g parish
81 Wawunna rd
Horsham Victoria 3400
Australia

mickerz@netconnect.com.au

035-381-0676

nothingbutwake
08-08-2011, 08:25 PM
There is a scammer in Australia who ordered $508 worth of goods from us. We shipped the goods and then he stopped payment on his credit card. We are fighting with Paypal over it at the moment. Any of you guys in OZ know this guy? I'd like to kneecap the turd.

m g parish
81 Wawunna rd
Horsham Victoria 3400
Australia

mickerz@netconnect.com.au

035-381-0676

I remember this guy he wanted to buy my DPI Tplus hull off me on RCU. kept bugging me daily for weeks. He is a pain in ass.. Wanted to buy a couple of other hulls also. But he didn't have the cash wanted to pay with a money order. I said no wayyyyyy.... Sorry you got Burnt Sailr.. there must be some way to make these scumbags pay for ripping honest people off... Really make me hesitant to sell anything on the forums with these %#$*%#&%($ running around burning people.. I wish you luck with paypal..... they are working on a non payment from some idiot on a couple of static models I sold on Fleabay right now for me... so far they are pretty good about trying to get my case resolved with this yahoo... but best of luck I hope all works out for ya......... Nothingbutwake

nothingbutwake
08-08-2011, 08:36 PM
btw STEVE V.............. I SEE GARY CARTER NOW GOES BY 00GARYc+ in here now.. He changed his name to try to avoid the bad traders listing.. guys not to smart I still know who he is and he is still as real piece of %*%*) for ripping me off on the RTR Skunk works cat in 2008... and still yet not a word about paying me back my money for a boat he never shipped... yet he still comes and goes as he pleases in here...

Brushless55
08-08-2011, 08:47 PM
I am very glad we have this thread to help the rest of us stay away from these scums!

markus
01-25-2012, 10:47 AM
Brent mastrocinique (V- spec) had this guy building me cf daytona over the past 4 months, sent my cc esc 200 hv and 1515 1y to be installed as part of the build , I have all the build photos from Brent as well as 1500 texts and 5 at least 5 broken ship dates and still no boat ,, pissed is a good way to describe how I feel to say the least. 1300.00 bucks in all. Ive contacted some senior members on the OSE forum and inturn they have contacted v- spec ,as I know he has been a long time member here on the forum. Im not out to smear anyones reputation just want what was agreed upon between brent and myself. BRENT DO THE RIGHT THING thats all I can say. Any input appreciated

Mark

G-UNIT
05-08-2012, 10:27 AM
I feel this guy/kid should be added to the list.
Namba328.
I traded 4 2s batterys for a force 22 boat and a motor that he said was worth $80.00, I got the boat and on the back of the inst sheet it said that the bagboat hull kit was $29.95.
the motor was a out runner 450 size 3000 something kv, this thing was tiny, don't know what to do with it, and not upset with the boat because I new it was just plastic, but when I saw the price of it I felt I got the shaft.
Buyer be ware, I don't feel he is to stright up about what he put prices on.
My falt also for not resurshing the product, and when I did I could not find anything on it.
Am I wrong?

Karfrik
05-08-2012, 03:36 PM
I feel this guy/kid should be added to the list.
Namba328.
I traded 4 2s batterys for a force 22 boat and a motor that he said was worth $80.00, I got the boat and on the back of the inst sheet it said that the ubagboat hull kit was $29.95.
the motor was a out runner 450 size 3000 something kv, this thing was tiny, don't know what to do with it, and not upset with the boat because I new it was just plastic, but when I saw the price of it I felt I got the shaft.
Buyer be ware, I don't feel he is to stright up about what he put prices on.
My falt also for not resurshing the product, and when I did I could not find anything on it.
Am I wrong?

Take in consideration that you bought an old hull that is NLA and NOS which makes it rare to find one.Specially in unbuilt condition.The price you are probably seeing must be at least 10-15 yrs old if not older.I bought mine for like $45 about 3yrs ago on ebay and it was already built for what i had to do some changes/labor.What im trying to say is that good(even plastic) old boats nowadays command good money,well over their original asking price cause people want them and there are not that many around.....its call offer and demand.In my opinion you bought a good hull to play with on yhe motor i didnt pay attention to the specs so dont know what to say.But tjis hulls dont need much to go fast.Just my .02 cents......

G-UNIT
05-08-2012, 03:57 PM
I don't know, do you have any pics of your boat, this boat just does'ent warrent that kind of price, I can be wrong and if I am I'm sorry.
I want to run this boat on 3-4s, I feel I really need to reinforce this boat with fg, any thoughts on this and what hardware would you reccomend ( sv hardware ).
I don't want to bad mouth this kid for no reason, although he never did keep in good contact about shipping and it took over two weeks to get the boat, this boat seems really flimsey.

G-UNIT
05-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Whats a tjis hull ?

Karfrik
05-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Whats a tjis hull ?

oh...i meaned "this"....sorry im typing from my phone.And yes im running SV27 hardware that i bought used in good condition.I run mine on either two 7.2 or 8.4v nimhs packs and sometimes on 4S.But remember im running a 700 brushed motor and esc.It runs so good that im leaving it alone...

G-UNIT
05-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Ok thanks.
I hope to run a 540 motor in it maybe a ul-1 / or a 3674 2000 or what motor I have at the time. I don't know just yet,

Karfrik
05-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Ok thanks.
I hope to run a 540 motor in it maybe a ul-1 / or a 3674 2000 or what motor I have at the time. I don't know just yet,

that would be an excellent setup!!...more than necessary.Make sure you fit turn fins...it turns like on rails!!!

G-UNIT
05-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Will do, I do like the fin/tabs on your boat looks great, my force 22 looksto be a deeper v, did you see the pics of it in the items for sale
section, page four under WTT for sport hydro. thats the boat I got, take a look and let me know what you think.

Karfrik
05-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Will do, I do like the fin/tabs on your boat looks great, my force 22 looksto be a deeper v, did you see the pics of it in the items for sale
section, page four under WTT for sport hydro. thats the boat I got, take a look and let me know what you think.

i dont remember having pics of my force here...but its been a long time thou.And yes ive seen the wtt thread and i even posted there.Let me tell you i was very tempted in grabbing it!!...my force is exactly as yours and it was my first FE built,at least fo me.....

Alexgar
05-08-2012, 11:11 PM
he might have been talking to me Al lets move this conversation to the thread he opened before the mods get after us
http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?33959-Force-22

ironjaws
05-07-2013, 07:08 PM
bump it up.

Brent mastrocinique (V- spec) had this guy building me cf daytona over the past 4 months, sent my cc esc 200 hv and 1515 1y to be installed as part of the build , I have all the build photos from Brent as well as 1500 texts and 5 at least 5 broken ship dates and still no boat ,, pissed is a good way to describe how I feel to say the least. 1300.00 bucks in all. Ive contacted some senior members on the OSE forum and inturn they have contacted v- spec ,as I know he has been a long time member here on the forum. Im not out to smear anyones reputation just want what was agreed upon between brent and myself. BRENT DO THE RIGHT THING thats all I can say. Any input appreciated

Mark

Brushless55
05-07-2013, 09:54 PM
bump it up.

interesting stuff over there in the sales thread :w00t:
one thing I have noticed though..... :spy:

Basstronics
05-07-2013, 10:10 PM
The worst part is that its not even THAT good of a deal... Plus the guy buying it said he was new... I hope he understands what hes getting with the Genesis... Or isnt getting...

Livewire121
03-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Yeah I purchased my HPR115 from Chris Genovese aka Chrisg81983 back in June of last year. The boat was to come ARTR less the batteries. But when the boat arrived it was missing the 44mm props. I contactedI wasChris and was told that he had forgotten to package with the hull. Also he was waiting on Kent to print the top deck decal.

This went on for half the summer! Then Chris tells me the props are in the mail, but when I ask for the tracking number? I was told he lost the paper that had the number.Then when the props didn't arrive I was told he had to open an investigation with USPS. To make a really long story short I never received the props or the top decal.

And the last time I heard from him was back in October. I told him that I was going to have no other option but to list him as a bad seller. And this is a quote from his second last msg to me "Lets get something straight rite now if u think your little bs about posting on ose is going to change something you are wrong. I will bend these things in half and post it for u"
And his last msg was they will be in the mail by the end of the week. Good thing I wasn't holding my breath. I've kept every text msg and every email between Chris and I, so I welcome any comment he should post.

Chrisg81983
05-08-2014, 06:46 AM
115177This is in regards toEDIT livewire its always good to tell the whole story we had over 5,000 in dealingsif I was going to screw you I would of screwed you on something bigger than a set of 40 props.

story goes like this I sold Richard a boat which I should have never of doneI had to write up agreements and get things basically notarized so his wife can give him the OK not even including the countless hours of phone callsso all said and done I sent him the boat two weeks later he called me up and said props Were missing I apologized and said I'll have a new set out within the next week due to having family issues I was in the hospital with a sick family member make a long story short I had a friend of mind send out the props they Supposedly never ended up making it there. and then told Richard that I have to have a new set made then its going to take me sometime to have them back here during that time period. I was harassed by him like a school girl he called me up at least three times stating that I sold him a boat that didn't work because he didn't know how to bind the ESC to the Rx after being told what radio to use and that I had problems with any other brand and I let him know this from the beginning during that time i saw his YouTube video trying to explain how the boat was made and who built it I lost it that just set me off the edge he described the boat and details totally inaccuratewhile giving my name and locationand I do not want to be a part of that I asked him to take it off and basically he told me to go to fly a kite so that's what I did along with the 40 props so basically I will say this again you can send me the boat back I will gladly give you every penny back you do not deserve it and that's final I deal with hundreds of people a year and never once had a problemanyone that needs a set of props I've given them for free these are the only props u will get from me richard

Livewire121
05-08-2014, 09:49 PM
First off my first name is Richard, but I'd rather be a EDIT I guess when you were reading my post you didn't read the last sentence. I kept every email and Whatsapp message between us. In the first pic below it shows when I sent you the cash through PayPal. That was on May/9/13, you didn't ship the boat for almost a week after that. There were some delays in the shipping of the boat with Canada customs and they held on to the package for over two weeks, before releasing it to Canada Post for delivery. I called canada post to cancel the delivery, so I could pick it up myself ( which I did ). I picked it up with a friend that owns my LHS, we took the package back to his shop and opened it there. After opening it up and removing the contents, I noticed that the props and the eagletree data cable were missing. I called you right away, to inform you that those items weren't there. You told me that you would have a look when you got home from work. When you messaged me later on Whatsapp you told me the props and data cable were still on your workbench. It was June/29/13 when I started emailing you find out what was going regarding the props. In August was when I emailed you about the refund for the props.115207115209115208115210115211

Livewire121
05-08-2014, 09:57 PM
So in your last email to me when you said you were shipping my stuff, I guess you meant the summer of 2014????

Doug Smock
05-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Watch the language fellas!!
Thanks in advance.

Chrisg81983
05-09-2014, 01:53 AM
Love you Richard goodbye you are still the same wack. Do you have our 400 telephone conversations recorded as well. I will say it again you don't deserve anything but an rtr boat from Kmart so send it back whenever you like. Oh and your new top deck doesn't match its looks like highlighter pink. Try me again next year you might have better luck then when I hate you a little less. Bye bye

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Chrisg81983
05-09-2014, 02:00 AM
Oh and how do you think those props above would work for ya they have a ton of pitch maybe you can hit a 100 now. Remember just like t when you called me up crying i didnt sell you a 100 mph boat. That was another one of your nervous break downs I don't know how your girl puts up with you you blamed everything on her but you would really the nutty one. It really is great we got to talk this all out thanks for the opportunity. I feel like a new man. Its a shame we live so far away else I would come visit.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Livewire121
05-09-2014, 02:48 AM
Chris all you can do is try to ridicule me when you really have no defense for not shipping me what I paid you for...very childish. At the end of the day you never shipped me what I paid you for and by definition that makes you a bad trader. If this is all you can do to defend yourself against what I've proven you have said. Your replies are doing a much better job of showing your true character, much better then anything I've said about you in this thread. I'm satisfied in knowing, that what goes around comes around. And karma will return misfortune to you ten fold. So should the day come when one of your boats goes screaming across the lake doing 100mph out of site. Please post it hear, so I can tell you I told you so. You said "it's a shame we live so far away else you would come visit" if you ever have the opportunity please do. I'd be more then happy to see you face to face. Have a good night little guy.

Livewire121
05-09-2014, 03:30 AM
One last thing I'd like to add, is that the build quality is excellent! No problem giving you credit where credit is due. My problem isn't with the craftsmanship, it's with you Chris the seller. And since you build nice boats, I'm sure you will sell more of them. But I also take more comfort in that any potential buyers can look your name up in this thread along with the other bad traders.

Chrisg81983
05-09-2014, 08:32 AM
Richard you are forgetting the time where I offered you the cash and you denied it. I only paid 40 dollars for those props from dasboata. He could not make another set at that time. That is why I offered you the cash.

Livewire121
05-09-2014, 10:16 AM
In that case Chris send the money back to me and make things right, or send me the things I paid for and make it right. It isn't to late to do the right thing.

Richard

Chrisg81983
05-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Rite .......we were just talkin amongst us men at our weekend poker game and we figured out that me owing u 40 dollars on 5500 is less than 1%. So come to tink of it I am alright with having a 99% plus efficiency rating with u. I make sure its 100 with everyone else that I like. So I am OK with this because of you actions. You call me a liar and saying I never sent the first set is bs. So why should I have to pay twice for someone who slanders people. Then you hold me accountable for someone else not wanting to make you a sticker. You harassed him to when I told you he was in middle of moving shops and you still took it into your own hands. that's why you do not have the top decal ....you barely deserve a spartan.

Livewire121
05-14-2014, 01:36 PM
Called you a liar, because you never ever gave me the tracking number for the first set of props you said were lost. And before you say I never asked for it, I did on numerous occasions. Regarding the top decal, yes I sent Kent one PM asking him if after he printed the decal, if he could ship it to me directly. I never sent him another message about it. But you on the other hand kept telling me that I was going to receive it, after I had sent him the PM. You also went as far as to say that when he came to the States he was bringing it with him. So what you've now said is that, because I sent him that message I was never going to get it? Also you told me for months that you were going to ship me my props. Even in your last email to me, you stated that you were shipping them in a week? Sounds like a lot of double talk Chris. Hmmm maybe you should read your own emails before you reply again, that way you can do a better job of mixing the facts of what you said, with what you're saying now. Just a thought lol.

Livewire121
05-14-2014, 01:49 PM
Really!?!?!
Maybe I should post the email you sent me regarding Dasboata, because I asked you about him making the props for me. And your reply had nothing to do about him not having the time to make them. If I remember correctly you said that he ripped you off for $500 worth of props.
Chris you lie so much, that you can't keep your stories straight. BTW it isn't slander when what you've said about someone can be proven.
I'd also like to add that if Kent or Dasboata would like so read those emails just ask me and I'll happily post them. See Chris it isn't so much h about the things I paid you for that I never got, but more about proving that you're a complete liar. And that's worth more to me now then the things I never received. Lol good luck!!!!

Chrisg81983
05-14-2014, 02:45 PM
Dasboata / Chris did rip me off for 3,sets of propshop props and I am holding a sprint cat ransom for it and Kent never had nothing bad to say

Chrisg81983
05-14-2014, 02:47 PM
Now are you done being a weasel

Livewire121
05-14-2014, 04:47 PM
Oh didn't you say that I didn't get my decal, because I harassed Kent? And didn't you also say that Dasboata didn't have time to make the props? I'm pretty sure that's what you said in your reply before your last one. Lol

Livewire121
05-14-2014, 04:49 PM
I guess now you're done being a liar

Chrisg81983
05-14-2014, 06:05 PM
You are such a little weasel bro listen I will say it again to you and the everyone else you are not getting a second set so get off your little high horse you need a life and a psychological evaluation you know you're out of your league with these boats anyone that needs to have someone build one for them doesn't deserve one so I'm unsubscribing from this thread and if you want to continue this I'll be more than happy to take a eight hour drive to Canada so we can meet face to face and if you would like I can do that this weekend

Doug Smock
05-14-2014, 06:07 PM
Guys please take to PM, email, or whatever.

Thanks

Livewire121
05-14-2014, 06:12 PM
Sorry Doug I posted my reply, then I saw your post.

nmnorth
09-21-2015, 09:19 AM
Beware !! this has happened to me and another guy , the guy goes by nichismo in the for sale section its titled "PRICED TO SELL" he took my paypal money and refuses to ship to me or refund me , he did this to another guy with the same stuff. I have filed a claim with paypal and waiting . go to seller feedback section nichismo , i miss spelled it there nishismo ,same guy , go there for all the details , he needs to be stopped

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?53008-nishimo