PDA

View Full Version : mystic motor

waterworld motorsports
02-08-2021, 09:32 PM
i just ordered a mystic 1380mm cat my question is what motors would be good i was looking at the tp 5670 or the 4060 i have some 4 cell batteries from my cars i could use or i could get some 3 cells for the boat an the esc i was looking at was the ztw 300a or the 200a or the swordfish 300 with the data logging is it possible to get data logging with the ztw's this is my first build so dont know alot about the parts learning as i go thanks for any info

Fluid
02-09-2021, 11:51 AM
In order to help you we need to know a few things:

- What are your speed expectations for this large boat?
- What kind of running - max speed, sport running on a pond, racing?
- What run time are you expecting?
- Single or dual motors?
- What size pond do you have?
- What FE boat experience do you have?
- What is your budget?
- Is there an experienced FE boater in your area?

waterworld motorsports
02-09-2021, 03:12 PM
id like to try an get 80mph out of it ill be sport running in the lakes around my house only racing ill do is theres a park that they run so gas boats not to far but theres nothing electric there i was there sunday looking an the guys there said they do know much about building an electric boat as far as run time anywhere for 10 - 15 to a charge its a dual motor boat lake sizes vary there some pretty big ones only experience i have is with some gas boats a avenger 44 an a hydro about 10yrs ago budget wise i think the tp motors the 5070 or the 40 size but the 40 size is same for that size boat i was told so around that cost an i was told the ztw 300 or 200 the pricing around the cost of those i could deal with thanks for the reply if theres anything else that would help out with helping me out lmk thanks