PDA

View Full Version : Australia Day

Flying Scotsman
01-24-2009, 12:55 PM
January the 26th is Australia Day and since they are a day ahead.
An early enjoy yourselves and Paddy no Duck for dinner...give them their day also!

Cheers guys,

Douggie

Xzessperated
01-24-2009, 03:49 PM
January the 26th is Australia Day and since they are a day ahead.
An early enjoy yourselves and Paddy no Duck for dinner...give them their day also!

Cheers guys,

Douggie

LOL. Thanks Douggie. For me it means I have to deal with more drunks and drug overdosed people at work tonight. Many Australians see it as a day to be extra obnoxious and loud and anti social on.
It is nothing like Saint Andrew's Day where the gentle folk of Scotland go out and sip tea while they watch men throw telegraph poles or listen to the soothing sounds of a Bagpipe drift through the majestic countryside.
Personally I think we should have a World Day on which we try to unite the people of the World and think of ourselves as one people living on the same home. We have had thousands of years to learn peace and the only way we can settle differences is to kill each other. It is those bloody Ducks we should kill Douggie.

Doug Smock
01-24-2009, 03:53 PM
Oh no!!! Mothers, put up your children, aaaand farm animals!!!!!:roflol:

Happy Australia Day fellas!!!:buttrock:

Doug:beerchug::tiphat:

Xzessperated
01-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Oh no!!! Mothers, put up your children, aaaand farm animals!!!!!:roflol:

Happy Australia Day fellas!!!:buttrock:

Doug:beerchug::tiphat:

So you have heard about Andym and the Haggis have you Douggie? It is easy to see that Andy believes in love and not war. :laugh: