PDA

View Full Version : Why would a nation worry about GW

sjslhill
01-22-2009, 11:11 AM
I am trying to understand why a nation would worry global warming when it let's 50 million abortions happen? :doh:

Now Mr. Obama is going to sign FOCA to make it eaiser to kill.

One thing for certian, the gene pool will be improved, any killing their own offspring needs no children to carry on. :iagree:

Obama is not my president :thumbsdown:

It's all about money :sold: Out

Dr. Jet
01-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Obama is not my president :thumbsdown:

I criticized the Left when they said "GW is not my President." Unfortunately BHO is your (our) President, whether you (we) like it or not. But, you (we) do not need to support his policies if they go against your (our) conservative principles (does the Left even have principles?).

I just heard a terrible sound bite wherein Demi Moore and other Hollywood elitists are "Pledging allegiance" to BHO. How sick and twisted is that? I can name several other politicians that REQUIRED the people to pledge allegiance to them. Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Hussein, Mao-Tse-Tung, and others in that same ilk demanded that their subjects pledge their allegiance to them, a person, not a country or an ideal. Failure to make that pledge usually resulted in death and/or REAL torture.

As for me:

I pledge allegiance to the flag, of the United States of America,
And to the Republic, for which it stands,
One Nation, UNDER GOD,
Indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

:patriot:

sjslhill
01-22-2009, 11:56 AM
No, he is not...he is just a man and I don't worship any man and he has no control over me if I choose not to, he can send someone here to arrest me. They can kill me if they want, since they have chosen to let 50 million people be killed, why not kill adults as well. They had no problem with the 400,000 that died in Iraq under Sadam but they worry about human rights?

I like the choice for Treasury department, someone that does not pay his taxes.

RCprince
01-22-2009, 01:12 PM
No, he is not...he is just a man and I don't worship any man and he has no control over me if I choose not to

That's all that matter... Your are accountable for you, The world suffer from Messiah syndrome. Mose shall come deliver them to the promise land.

AndyKunz
01-22-2009, 02:58 PM
I like the choice for Treasury department, someone that does not pay his taxes.

How about his choice to head the CIA? I wonder if his daughter's activities with Chavez and other anti-USA radicals will be brought up during the confirmation hearings.

I guess there won't be any doubt that there's plenty of foreign experience there!

Andy

sjslhill
01-22-2009, 03:14 PM
When you throw God out of the equation, anything can be justified. Hiring crooks and expanding abortion, I would hardly call that God fearing.

sjslhill
01-23-2009, 09:56 AM
Geithner has apologized for what he called "careless mistakes" during the years he worked as policy director at the International Monetary Fund, an international institution that does not automatically withhold taxes for its employees. A 2006 IRS audit informed Geithner that he had failed to pay self-employment taxes in 2003 and 2004. While he was being vetted by the Obama team in November, they pointed out he had made the same errors on his 2001 and 2002 returns. All told, Geithner has paid $42,702 in back taxes and interest.

No that he is in, he is taking aim at China...you need to read about this. F/E parts may skyrocket soon as import fees may follow. Inflation will skyrocket here in the US if we put on import dues.

sjslhill
01-23-2009, 10:40 AM
The most pernicious of his proposals will be the massive Make Work Pay refundable tax credit. Dressed up as a tax cut, it will be a national welfare program, guaranteeing a majority of American households an annual check to "refund" taxes they never paid. And it will eliminate the need for about 20% of American households to pay income taxes, lifting the proportion that need not do so to a majority of the voting population. Unlike the Bush stimulus checks, this new program will be a permanent entitlement, a part of our budget that can only go up and never down. Politically, it will transform a majority of Americans from taxpayers, anxious to hold down government spending, into tax eaters, eager to re ap new benefits.

sjslhill
01-23-2009, 11:06 AM
President Obama on Friday is expected to lift a ban on federal funding for international groups that promote or perform abortions, reversing a policy of his predecessor, George W. Bush.

Obama will sign the executive order one day after the 36th anniversary of the landmark Roe v. Wade Supreme Court ruling that legalized abortion in all 50 states.

The move, long expected in the Democratic president's first week in office, will be welcomed by liberals and criticized by abortion rights foes.

The so-called Mexico City policy requires any non-governmental organization to agree before receiving U.S. funds that they will "neither perform nor actively promote abortion as a method of family planning in other nations."

It is also known as the "global gag rule," because it prohibits taxpayer funding for groups that even talk about abortion if there is an unplanned pregnancy.

The policy was first instituted by President Ronald Reagan in 1984 and continued by President George H.W. Bush. The policy was reversed by President Bill Clinton in 1993, and re-instated by President George W. Bush in 2001.

Both Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who will oversee foreign aid, had promised to do away with the gag rule during the presidential campaign. Clinton is to visit the U.S. Agency for International Development, through which much U.S. foreign aid is disbursed, later on Friday.

Organizations that had pressed Obama to make the abortion-ban change were jubilant.

Dr. Jet
01-23-2009, 11:15 AM
This is what I find absurd in the rhetoric coming from the Left: If you don't pay any taxes to begin with, how can you get a "tax cut"? 80% of nothing is still nothing. Steve is right. This is not a "Tax Cut"; it is Welfare, plain and simple.

Their plan? The more people dependent on government for their existence, the more those people will vote for the bureaucrats who promise to continue handing out the money. What they fail to realize, is that it is somebody else's money getting passed around, and that someone else actually EARNED it.

The Left is now "The Establishment" and we on the Right are now "The Dissidents"; a 180 degree shift from the 1960s. Perhaps it is time for us on the Right to "Question Authority".

Thomas Jefferson was right about the need for revolution.

calcagno45
01-23-2009, 12:02 PM
BHO wants all types of abortion to be legal. He even wants it to be legal for a mother to deliver a child and for the child to be put in a jar to die. How INHUMANE!! This guy simply has no compassion or a soul. Does he not realize this is murder?

I hope you guys feel like the government doesn't take enough taxes from you now. BHO surely wants more of your taxes to "redistribute" to the unfortunate. I'm sorry, there are more than enough programs established to help these people get off the street and off the system and get a REAL job like the rest of the country. But no, its too easy to sit back and have it given to them. I'm still in awe that these people live off the government but can drive Cadillacs and Mecedes Benz'z.

What about his pick for Attorney General? Eric Holder? This guy led the patrol for the pardon of terrorists that were caught and had video of themselves making bombs directed for US soil. How is he AG? Rediculous.

And what about the awful choice of Hillary? She and Bill have more family ties and paychecks from these foreign nations she will be working with. This is purely conflict of interest.

And BHO wants to close down GITMO(Guantanamo). Who the hell is he? Sure lets just release all foreign terrorist and give them American rights. This is rediculous. First he restricts the ways we can interrogate these rotten crooks and murderers. Now he wants them in minimal prisons. Boy, that sure is good for the safety of our country. Lets give these scum of the earth 3 free meals and visitors all day long while we're at it.

BHO is too far left and liberal for the good of this Country! But he was supposed to try and prevail in an image of "centralism." BS! I think he just cut off his right foot and added another left.

ghostofpf1
01-23-2009, 12:31 PM
:blah::blah:
"putting live babies in a jar to die...."
dude..put down the crack pipe
steve

Dr. Jet
01-23-2009, 12:59 PM
:blah::blah:
"putting live babies in a jar to die...."
dude..put down the crack pipe
steve

BHO allowed this exact thing to happen in Chicago. Look it up. A baby with Down's Syndrome was born and put in a laundry room to die.

ghostofpf1
01-23-2009, 01:32 PM
BHO allowed this exact thing to happen in Chicago. Look it up. A baby with Down's Syndrome was born and put in a laundry room to die.

I don't know why I bother talking to you people:doh:
And Obama stood there watching ?? C'mon guys..if you're going to make up slander and untruths try to use something believeable....:lol:

Steve

Dr. Jet
01-23-2009, 02:09 PM
I don't know why I bother talking to you people:doh:
And Obama stood there watching ?? C'mon guys..if you're going to make up slander and untruths try to use something believeable....:lol:

Steve

Do a search on Obama and abortion. No, he was not physically AT that hospital watching this occur, but he voted in favor of such actions. Look it up. I think you may even find the news clip if you do a search on YouTube.

You Lefties elected this guy, and you have no knowledge of his past record? Oh yeah, that's right. The Left's willing accomplices in the media didn't tell you did they? They did tell you everything negative about Sarah Palin though.

ghostofpf1
01-23-2009, 02:43 PM
Do a search on Obama and abortion. No, he was not physically AT that hospital watching this occur, but he voted in favor of such actions. Look it up. I think you may even find the news clip if you do a search on YouTube.

You Lefties elected this guy, and you have no knowledge of his past record? Oh yeah, that's right. The Left's willing accomplices in the media didn't tell you did they? They did tell you everything negative about Sarah Palin though.

You "Righties" voted gwb in despite his record...twice....:doh:

Steve

Dr. Jet
01-23-2009, 03:34 PM
You "Righties" voted gwb in despite his record...twice....:doh:

Steve

Did it ever occur to you that we voted him in BECAUSE of his record as opposed to that of John Kerry or Algore?

calcagno45
01-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Keep on drinking the lefty KoolAid... You brain is deminishing as we speak.

ghostofpf1
01-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Keep on drinking the lefty KoolAid... You brain is deminishing as we speak.

It'd take a hell of a dimishing before I ever got to your level friend :lol:
and "Dr" Jet...you already know what I think of your cranial capacity...hell man....failed economy...trillions of dollars and thousands of wasted lives.... :doh:What does it take...oh yeah...a sound bite from your favorite talking head for you to parrot and claim as your own opinion:olleyes:
Next...
Steve :banana:

Dr. Jet
01-23-2009, 05:40 PM
Why is it that the Lefties have to resort to ad-homonym personal attacks when they have no core principles to back up their positions? Next thing you know he will be calling us racist, sexist, homophobes. And why is it still necessary to attack Bush. He’s out of the picture now and the entire Donkey Party is in charge. Talk to me in four years and tell me if things are better or worse.

And you obviously don’t comprehend what I have written. I was one of GW’s loudest critics; the only caveat is I was even more critical of Pelosi, Reid, Frank, (both) Clintons, Kerry, Algore, and the entire left side of the aisle. After seeing how GW screwed things up (the bailout was a horrible idea), I can only imagine what Mr. Global Warming or Mr. Swiftboat would have done.

Lastly, I (and I am certain MOST who have served in Iraq) take great offense at your contention that their sacrifice was wasted. It was not, as I am willing to bet you will find out in the next few years. I honor these brave men an women who put their lives on the line every day so you can have the freedom to speak what is on your alleged mind.

:patriot:

sjslhill
01-24-2009, 10:19 AM
The big gun ban is coming down the tracks next. When that happens....it's going to hit the fan!

Spot Me 2
01-24-2009, 01:43 PM
They can ban my guns, they can ban my ammo too. I will let them have both. I will give over my ammo, fired though my guns. When my ammo is gone, I will throw my guns at them. Yes, I will die to protect my right to defend my family. No :sarcasm1: intended!!!

I don't "they" really want to start another revolution. "They" are very outgunned!!!!!!!!