PDA

View Full Version : HD Power Servo Plug Wrong

Dartt@icloud.com
04-24-2020, 04:58 PM
I made a rookie mistake. The HDPower 20 servo was recommended for my steering. Servo installed, tried to plug into my Spektrum receiver, SR215. The plug is to large 😖. Can one of you suggest another servo for the steering on my Raider m34.
Thank You

30nitro
04-24-2020, 06:06 PM
I would simply swap out with a plug that fits the Spektrum receiver.... I have had to do this in the past with Spektrum ...if you're not comfortable with soldering a LHS can do it.....

fweasel
04-24-2020, 06:34 PM
post a picture of the plug. All I've every had to do was shave a small rib off the side of a servo plug to get it to fit in a Spektrum receiver.

Dartt@icloud.com
04-24-2020, 07:44 PM
I tried the shave to have it fit, didn’t work. The Spektrum site said SR215 is DSMR not compatible. Looks like I got into this hobby as things were upgrading!
I do very much appreciate the two responses! I liked going Spektrum, German not Chinese!
If I change from Spektrum, and suggestion.
Locked in in NE Florida��

fweasel
04-25-2020, 02:01 PM
I tried the shave to have it fit, didn’t work. The Spektrum site said SR215 is DSMR not compatible. Looks like I got into this hobby as things were upgrading!What? The SR215 is the newest series of receiver is is definitely DSMR compatible. This has nothing to do with servo plugs though. From the pictures I've seen online, the plug on that servo should fit into a Spektrum receiver.