PDA

View Full Version : micro drifter cat nice was Jay Turner's

62 bugzilla
01-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Selling my pride and joy need cash for other projects. This micro drifter I bought from Jay Turner and he used it in saws and it had the record at 49 mph with his set up in it.It had a small crack in the side towards the rear that he fixed from the inside. When I got the boat I took it to a painter to paint and airbrush it and smooth out everything which he did and it came out great with high quality car type paint.(150.00 alone) It has fuller hardware with a rudder that jay made custom.(It's different than the one in the pics since that one was to big but I did it to have a water pick up so I made a seperate water pickup and went back to jays rudder) It didn't have water cooling when I got it since it was a saw boat I added it for fun runs. It has a .065 wire drive and coupler to 5mm. Comes with servo that since I got it seemed a little noisy but always worked. The esc is a x power 100 with very little use and is set up for lipo packs in parrallell. The boat will need motor (perfect so you can pick to use with the type batterys you have) rx/tx and batterys. Awsome little boat that I has tons of potential and I know is the favorite of many for smaller cats. Any questions please ask and I'm online alot.$200.00 plus shipping. Only trades might be rc crawler rtr roller or alot of parts. Thanks for looking.Paypal prefered.

62 bugzilla
01-18-2009, 01:45 AM
sold

Mel279
02-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Have u shipped it already? I haven't got any response from you after I've made the payment :confused:

62 bugzilla
02-02-2009, 06:27 PM
sent pm

Mel279
02-03-2009, 01:20 AM
sent pm

I haven't receive your pm

Mel279
02-13-2009, 10:15 PM
Got the boat last thursday, its a beauty!!...thanks Shawn for the boat and the extra stuffs that came with it :banana: