PDA

View Full Version : **rules!!!** **please read first!!!**

monojeff
12-16-2019, 01:15 AM
1)If you have an item or items you would like to gift then make individual threads for each item just like in the for sale section.
You may gift anything you want it does not need to be boat related!!
(Giver specifies what the item is and how they want to have shipping covered)
Same rules apply as the sale section first person to say I will take it gets it.

2)Once the item is spoken for the GIVER posts the username of the person they are GIFTING to into the gifted to thread so everyone knows and can help me keep track of things.
(ONLY 1 GIFT PER PERSON!!!)
(NO ASKING FOR SOMETHING, like I NEED A MOTOR WHO HAS ONE?)
(DO NOT POST I WILL TAKE IT IN MULTIPLE THREADS!!!! IF YOU DO THEN YOU WILL NOT BE ALOUD TO PARTICIPATE! AGAIN YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!)

3)If you take a gift then make sure your going to use it do not take something you hope to use one day.
You may NOT RESELL the item you were gifted at anytime or you will not be able to participate in the gifting again.
If you get something and end up not being able to use it then re-gift it to someone else.

4) YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 10 POSTS TO RECEIVE A GIFT UNLESS GIFTOR SPECIFIES OTHERWISE.

Things to be noted:
You do not need to gift something to get a gift but it would be appreciated.
This is about the giving spirit and enjoying the OSE family together and holiday season.
Keep things civil and honest or I will shut things down if necessary.
We have done this for 7 years now and never had any issues so lets keep it that way!
HAVE FUN AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

5) HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON!! HAPPY BOATING IN THE UPCOMING YEAR!!

QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK!