PDA

View Full Version : Be back soon

SJFE
01-04-2009, 10:50 AM
Hi guys.
I just wanted to say hi and let every one know things are looking up a bit. The wifey did loose her job but we where lucky enough to have family step up and help us out. We have a place to live for free the next year or so. The wife is going to complete her masters and Ill have a chanch to get a BA in graphic design complememts of my work. We should be able to save quite a bit of money quickly. One of the neet about the new place is we are going to have a 14x14 shop. I can get back into some low cost fun boating for the summer. Look for some fun little builds this spring.
Best Regards,
Tommy G

Flying Scotsman
01-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Tommy, There is a silver lining in every cloud. I am glad that things are not as bleak as they were a month ago.
All the very best to you and your family for 2009.

Douggie

Chop
01-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Good to see you're going to be building again!:thumbup1:

Diegoboy
01-04-2009, 05:27 PM
That's some good news for the new year.
2008 sucked, and got worse as it progressed. Keeping true to only the topic of boats, My scale club is falling apart, my best friend has dropped out of boating (easy there scotsman), SJFE was slowly making a retreat, and others too small to mention. It's good to find at least one of those listed above is turning around! Glad to have you back SJFE!!

Steven Vaccaro
01-05-2009, 06:17 AM
Good to hear things are looking better Tom!

Meniscus
01-05-2009, 08:00 AM
Tom, it sounds like things are turning around for the best. Certainly let us know if there is anything we can do for you! Never underestimate the power and resources of friends. But, I imagine you already know that. ;)

tylerm
01-06-2009, 01:09 AM
Low cost builds are fun man! unfortunately i'm embarking on one now that isnt so low cost:hide:
Having fun is THE best thing about this hobby though. Whether its running your boats or havin a good work on them, its all good:thumbup1:
C u,
Tyler.