PDA

View Full Version : ZTW 200A esc

Peter A
02-12-2019, 12:42 AM
Hi All
Does anyone know how to change the ZTW 200A esc from forward/reverse to forward only? The program card does not have a function for that and I don't want to accidently knock reverse and unwind a flex. Maybe there is a firmware upgrade for the progrm card which I got recently from OSE?

Speedfreek
02-14-2019, 04:56 AM
Hi All
Does anyone know how to change the ZTW 200A esc from forward/reverse to forward only? The program card does not have a function for that and I don't want to accidently knock reverse and unwind a flex. Maybe there is a firmware upgrade for the progrm card which I got recently from OSE?

There is no option for that currently on the programming box , i just used the Transmitter to tune out reverse

Peter A
02-14-2019, 01:12 PM
There is no option for that currently on the programming box , i just used the Transmitter to tune out reverse

I tried that by reducing the end point on the reverse side of the stick, but the esc wouldn't arm below 70%. I am using a stick tx, but I will try on a wheel tx.
How did you do it?

Speedfreek
02-14-2019, 03:19 PM
I tried that by reducing the end point on the reverse side of the stick, but the esc wouldn't arm below 70%. I am using a stick tx, but I will try on a wheel tx.
How did you do it?

I have a Futaba 3pmx I just read the manual , off the top of my head i can't remember, I would have to look at the book again it will be different for other Transmitters.