PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!!!!!!

Doug Smock
12-31-2008, 05:09 PM
Just wanted to wish all of you fellas here at OSE a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!:buttrock:

May 2009 be a great year for each of you in every aspect of life!!!!!!

Steven, thanks again for ALL of your contributions to Fast Electrics. You are the man!!!

ALL THE BEST GUYS!!!:beerchug:

DOUG :tiphat:

westbeach
12-31-2008, 05:16 PM
Happy New Years to Steve and family, thanks for the Great Service and products!!
And everyone else here at the OSE Forum, Happy New Years and may it be prosperous and full of great things for you and your families!! :beerchug:

Neal

Doug, hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread! Have a Happy New Year to you and your family! Cheers!

egneg
12-31-2008, 06:03 PM
Happy new year to all ... I couldn't agree more about this being a great place and to Steve for making it all possible.

Xzessperated
12-31-2008, 07:05 PM
Happy New Year to you and yours Doug and at the risk of Andy calling me a :brownnoser: a Happy New Year to the Vocarros.
Douggie ya wee Scotsman thanks for the laughs in 2008 and I hope there are many more in 2009

Finally I would like to thank all those who made this award possible, my wife, my mother, my manager and my loyal fans. Ohh darn this is not the Oscars. How embarrasing :blush:. Ahh I hate those senior moments

andym
12-31-2008, 08:22 PM
Paddy you will find that to be a great brown noser you need to spell the names right ( Vaccaro). That it's mate no secrets just get the names right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now how do we spell NEU

Xzessperated
12-31-2008, 09:10 PM
Paddy you will find that to be a great brown noser you need to spell the names right ( Vaccaro). That it's mate no secrets just get the names right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now how do we spell NEU

:doh: Doh another senior moment Andy. Anyway could the Vocarro family please come and get their Happy New Year from the front desk as we have other customers waiting.
This time I will just say Happy New Year to Steven and family.

sjslhill
01-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Bahumbug, we are all going to die from global warming in 2009!

Happy New Year anyway.

Steven Vaccaro
01-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Sorry I'm a bit late. I've been hanging with the kids the last couple of days playing the xbox and doing kid things.

Happy New Year!!! I hope 2009 is a Healthy and Safe one for ALL of us!!