PDA

View Full Version : NAMBA P-LIMITED Motor List - Pro Boat Motors NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Pages : 1 [2]

T.S.Davis
12-17-2018, 11:41 AM
Dead on Mic.

Running the AQ is still a good option. Until some bean counter decides it isn't. Same for the Proboat motors. As much as I like the AQ, PB and even the Promarine motors............I don't trust any of those manufacturers to keep making them. Not the companies. The people that make them for the companies. We (racers) don't represent a large enough market share to influence their decisions. We've already experienced multiple design changes from Proboat and the discontinuation of multiple motors from both AQ and PB.

On the fuel limitation thing............pia. No offense Howard but we aint NASCAR. Those guys have an army of people to do tech work and every car has to pass inspection prior to racing. There is an impartial team that does that. They don't have to accuse each other of cheating for it to happen.

Same thing with an ESC restriction. Puts the onus on a racer to notice a guy might be cheating. He has to then accuse his friend of it. In writing no less. Next the contest directors need to prove or disprove it. Ugh.

We're just hobbyists here. Like minded morons getting together to play with their toys. Fer fun. You guys remember fun. Like when you were kids. This has to be stupid easy to tech. A caliper or a simple gauge tool. Done.

rayzerdesigns
12-17-2018, 12:16 PM
The battery thing doesn’t work.. again u would have to trust a manufacturers sticker.. just because said battery says 3000 mah.. it easily holds more.. I’ve never had one battery that when taken down to even 10% that when fully charged back up to 4.2 per cell doesn’t go past the amount it’s listed at..and that was with 10% left in battery...

Darin Jordan
12-18-2018, 02:05 PM
I like Pie...

:usa:

Doby
12-18-2018, 03:00 PM
Shoe size should be spec'd.

T.S.Davis
12-18-2018, 03:29 PM
Yer right Doug. You know what they say. Big shoes.......big motor.