PDA

View Full Version : Merry xmas to all

andym
12-23-2008, 11:31 PM
I thought seeing as I have already attacked the xmas Whiskey I should take this moment to thank all the great folks who have helped me over the year! Even the ones who call me a c&*k s@#$%r. Merry xmas and a great new year. Paddy and Dougie keep up the good work entertainig us all, To the Smock men ,well done. A hobby shared with father and son is a magic thing. Steve from OSE you are the MAN, what a sight and shop great work. To all the Aussie boaters on the forum thanks for the comradery and information. AG keep up the good work.
I have but one no make that two questions, 1; why do Americans not like to post goods oversea's when selling on the swap shop & 2 ; can Randy please finish Paddy's carbon rigger.
Best wishes to all and a Merry Bloody Xmas
AndyM
:beerchug::beerchug:

Ub Hauled
12-23-2008, 11:57 PM
Andy, to you and family as well...
let there be many ESCs and Lipos under your tree... oh yeah, and good whiskey on the table.
:smile:

Cheers,
J

andym
12-24-2008, 12:13 AM
Mr Hermann a Very Merry Christmas to you and your's as well, no lipo's this year. Just a sport 40 kit, all the harware, esc, motor some props and if the Postie hurries up my prop cupping tool from Voodoo. Yes I buy my own xmas presents as you can probably tell............
Oh and the whiskey this year is home made by a freind and has been on oak for 3 years, single malt and peppery as hell, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS, dont tell the Government

Eyekandyboats
12-24-2008, 01:09 AM
Mr Hermann a Very Merry Christmas to you and your's as well, no lipo's this year. Just a sport 40 kit, all the harware, esc, motor some props and if the Postie hurries up my prop cupping tool from Voodoo. Yes I buy my own xmas presents as you can probably tell............
Oh and the whiskey this year is home made by a freind and has been on oak for 3 years, single malt and peppery as hell, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS, dont tell the Government
the covernment is watching you
merry christmas!

Ub Hauled
12-24-2008, 01:16 AM
....Yes I buy my own xmas presents as you can probably tell............

Andy, it does not matter who gives you the stuff, as long as it is from the heart... just act like it's a big surprise, hehehe.

About the "shine", sounds like a party to me!!!!! I won't tell anyone :spy:

andym
12-24-2008, 01:36 AM
Thank's Jan, can I post a bottle of Broken Hills finest to the states without getting in trouble?

andym
12-24-2008, 01:39 AM
Hey Taylor what is a covernment? Is that like a Government of Witches? To many Budds mate?

Ub Hauled
12-24-2008, 01:46 AM
Thank's Jan, can I post a bottle of Broken Hills finest to the states without getting in trouble?

I'd keep it to myself... one never knows who is looking for what :spy:

Xzessperated
12-24-2008, 01:47 AM
Andy,
Keep your mobile close around Christmas lunch time if you can. Will call you if you have time.
Christmas is just a few hours away here in Australia now so to all of you that ever threw a rooster tail in the air I wish you a Merry Christmas.
To Andy, Jan, Randy, Douggie, Chuck, the Smocks, Bill-SOCAL, Jay Turner, Brian Buass, Raydee, Steven (OSE), Simon.O., Bonewar, The Queensland guys, Apples 1, slimshady, old guy, Andrewg, Dolly the sheep and Mel, I say a big thank you for touching my life in many different ways. I know I will have missed some important names but if I missed yours blame it on the drink in my hand.
Merry Christmas guys.

andym
12-24-2008, 01:50 AM
Paddy you can call whenever you like , just not when I am spitting olive pips down the secretaries top.
Dolly has touched so many people's lives, she is a legend in these parts. Sorry Douggie

egneg
12-24-2008, 05:34 AM
I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and holiday cheer!

Now off to work I go.

Tech Head
12-24-2008, 06:53 AM
I Love crackers.

With polish salami, swiss cheeze and pickles!

Merry Christmas to all, brett.

16 bottles sittin' on the wall......................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:thumbup1 :

Goodnight! remember sant knows if your awake. :sleep:

Doug Smock
12-24-2008, 07:20 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my FE brothers here at OSE. :thumbup:

"Be safe out there"

Andy and Paddy thanks, we love you too, sniff, sniff.:beerchug:

All the best fellas!!!!:buttrock:

Doug :popcorn2:

PS Paddy and Douggie......... Bahhhhh Bahhhhhh :lol::beerchug:

Steven Vaccaro
12-24-2008, 07:44 AM
Merry Christmas to all of you guys. Looks like 2009 is going to be another fun year for the this electric hobby of ours!

Once again thanks for making the OSE forum a fun place for us to hang out.

Make sure you hide the car keys before hitting the bottle this Christmas.

Xzessperated
12-24-2008, 08:35 AM
Merry Christmas to all of you guys. Looks like 2009 is going to be another fun year for the this electric hobby of ours!

Once again thanks for making the OSE forum a fun place for us to hang out.

Make sure you hide the car keys before hitting the bottle this Christmas.

It ok Misser Steven Sir...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3247/3133335446_f4f2ef9bb5_o.jpg

Chop
12-24-2008, 11:47 AM
Even the ones who call me a c&*k s@#$%r. :beerchug::beerchug:
Christmas Santa?:confused2:

Merry Christmas back at all of you on the forum. I enjoy reading the advice everyone provides, and when advise is scarce, you Aussies always crack me up.:bounce:

I'll have a drink tonight while celebrating with family. I'll have one for each and every one of you.:blush:

Chop
:beerchug:

Ub Hauled
12-24-2008, 12:11 PM
PADDY! Be careful when driving with your wife, her car has the stearing wheel on the wrong side!

Doug Smock
12-24-2008, 03:22 PM
PADDY! Be careful when driving with your wife, her car has the stearing wheel on the wrong side!

And her speech is slurrrrrred.:lol:

Doug:popcorn2:

Xzessperated
12-24-2008, 05:06 PM
And her speech is slurrrrrred.:lol:

Doug:popcorn2:

圣诞快乐 Misser Smock.

LOL. Now you have got her angry Doug. Anytime she talks Chinese to me I know she is swearing at me. :roflol:

Flying Scotsman
12-24-2008, 07:04 PM
To all a very Merry Christmas.
Andy, I trust the whisky is a single malt. You have to try Laguvalin...great stuff...my wife states it smells like old socks!!!

Paddy, thank you for including Dolly and Mel in your salutation. The Smocks are another story :eek: :popcorn2:

Douggie

andym
12-25-2008, 08:19 AM
For those who can not read Cantonese Paddy's wife june just wished Misser Smock ( next he will want us to call him Sir) a Happy Christmas. And you all thought she was swearing at you didn't you?
Douggie single malt for xmas of coarse and a case of Cooper's Sparkling Ale, I hear you can buy it in New York now, you should try some . A good Aussie beer not that Fosters crap.

Doug Smock
12-25-2008, 12:06 PM
Hey guys,
:crying: I found out this morning that my son does, infact, still love me.:crying::banana:

:crying:He gave me a Futaba 2.4G FASST system for Christmas.:crying:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!:buttrock:

Doug

PS Give June my best!!

Chop
12-25-2008, 01:13 PM
Hey guys,
:crying: I found out this morning that my son does, infact, still love me.:crying::banana:

Are you willing to give him up for adoption? I want to be first in line. :sold:
What a good kid.

Merry Christmas.

Chop
12-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Hey guys,
:crying: I found out this morning that my son does, infact, still love me.:banana:

Are you willing to give him up for adoption? I want to be first in line. :sold:
What a good kid.

Merry Christmas.:tiphat:

I want him bad, hence the double post.