PDA

View Full Version : TFL CAUDWELL F1 H2o

Maxnitrox
04-26-2018, 10:45 PM
hi to everyone; i have a Caudwell F1 H2o, and after i replaced the Esc (to use 4, and 5S Lipo) Now i can't get the steering to respond at high speed, anytime i want to turn i have to reduce to less than half throttle. is there anything that i can do to fix this? other than going back to 3S.,

tlandauer
04-27-2018, 12:36 AM
Are you using a separate pack on relying on the BEC of the ESC?
Maybe the drain is too much, servo is not getting enough juice? The BEC on your ESC may not do the job.

Old School
04-27-2018, 01:55 AM
hi to everyone; i have a Caudwell F1 H2o, and after i replaced the Esc (to use 4, and 5S Lipo) Now i can't get the steering to respond at high speed, anytime i want to turn i have to reduce to less than half throttle. is there anything that i can do to fix this? other than going back to 3S.,

Just thinking outside the box, is the lack of turning due lack of voltage or perhaps the servo is not up to the task at higher speeds? Perhaps a servo with more muscle.

Maxnitrox
04-27-2018, 08:12 AM
Oook, this is a Phony case because at low speed work perfectly, i use the same Esc brand and capacity in all my boats so the only thing that change is the servo, (that will takes the *bec out of the equation, besides that if am using a 4s instead of 3s, volt on *bec should be more Stable not less), Next Step is to change the steering servo and i let u guys the Outcome ,,,and Thanks u Guys 4 your fast response.,

Maxnitrox
04-29-2018, 06:19 PM
ok, am Back from the pond, and after few speed run i noted something i didn't try before, the boat turn ok to the left but not to the right, Soo went ahead and change steering servo, and is the same situation ��, so at this point am sure is not the servo or *bec. because it respond ok to the left Turn , i even lower the Drive Sistem but no look,,,as far as i know am second person with this boat in the Bx. but he haven't change Esc. jet, Any other advice?.,