PDA

View Full Version : Sale begins triton first

kburrows
12-02-2008, 07:49 PM
I bought this boat like it is, with the intent to power it with a lipo ready system to get 70mph out of it, but is not going to happen. It comes with motor mount,highspeed servo, tabs and fins, hatch, cooling coil, and rudder, all you need is electronics and Rudder linkage. This boat has been sitting in the same spot since i bought it. It has its nicks and dings but nothing major. $200

more pics

http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo342/roostercone/?action=view&current=CIMG3721.jpg

kburrows
12-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Now $190

kburrows
12-12-2008, 11:02 PM
Triton still available but only till Jan 1st, then i will kepp it if my offer is not matched,
Orders will be taken on the 30th Dec

kburrows
01-08-2009, 07:55 PM
So the Triton is still here and collecting dust, Will sell and ship to the US for $185

downtown-o-town
01-08-2009, 09:42 PM
i'll take it i need paypal info

downtown-o-town
01-08-2009, 09:43 PM
no iwont never mind. yikes what the hell happened on the inside? no thanks.

Eyekandyboats
01-08-2009, 11:04 PM
yikes what the hell happened on the inside? no thanks.

i guess you haven't been boating much have you. it is a mount for batteries to keep them in there place and fiberglass to strengthen the hull.
it is better this way then the stock boat thats for sure.
it would be nicer to buy it that way.. less work for the next owner

Flying Scotsman
01-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Taylor, now you are getting sensitive. You talk about quality and workmanship as your mantra?? The inside of the hull looks like you know what. Plus the battery location is way out of whack for CG. Unless you have a ton of weight up on the bow. With some work still a good buy.
Douggie

kburrows
01-10-2009, 08:25 AM
The swap shop is turning into a critique shop,

What the pictures show is how i bought this boat, as for what Taylor said he is right, the battery trays in this boat secures the batteries position, and the hull is setup for easy electronics installing. Taylor might be the previous owner of this hull but, i would suspect it has probably had one or two other owners. There is no leaks no cracks in this hull and it seems to be a prized project. I just dont want the idle talk to affect the selling of anything in the swap shop. The boat is what it is, for the price its listed for. It should be left at making offers or payment/shipping notices.
All in all guys Thx

kburrows
01-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Triton kept, no biggie, next years build