PDA

View Full Version : For Paddy

egneg
12-02-2008, 07:44 PM
I have used this avatar elsewhere for some years now and thought I would bring it here. I know you have more than a passing relationship with water dwelling fowl and would immediately have a strong emotional reaction. I know that this is not quite what you are accustomed to seeing on the pond but it will grow on you over time - in your nightmares!:rofl::rofl:

Xzessperated
12-02-2008, 07:57 PM
I have used this avatar elsewhere for some years now and thought I would bring it here. I know you have more than a passing relationship with water dwelling fowl and would immediately have a strong emotional reaction. I know that this is not quite what you are accustomed to seeing on the pond but it will grow on you over time - in your nightmares!:rofl::rofl:

Chuck I have smiled at your avatar quite often. It looks to me like Douggie with about 6 bagpipes strapped to his back. I guess each bagpipe is full of Scotch Whisky and he just reaches around and sucks whisky from one of the sticks when he is thirsty. It is not a bad idea but he would think much better if it was Irish Whisky