kssi
11-30-2008, 09:51 PM
sold pending payment thanks guys

kssi
12-04-2008, 08:09 AM
sold

Steven Vaccaro
01-24-2009, 02:05 AM
Kssi did you deliver the hydro? If so please provide a tracking number?

ghostofpf1
01-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Better do something as your buyer just outed you as a bad seller on RRR forums "bad trader" section :mad:
good luck
Steve

old guy
01-30-2009, 06:51 PM
Ya this was to be a X-mass gift for a 12 year old:cursing:. Nice guy This is what I said
here is a new bad guy.paid for boat and got nothing. on this cite he goes by Kssi is email is k-mcustomgraphics@comcast.net the pay pal he used was sneakabout@aol.com just letting you know
Old Guy

calcagno45
01-31-2009, 10:17 AM
Contact PayPal. They are normally good with these cases.

old guy
01-31-2009, 11:32 AM
Contact PayPal. They are normally good with these cases.

Already done and there was no money there.
Old Guy

Steven Vaccaro
01-31-2009, 12:00 PM
What do they tell you to do beyond "he has no money to give you"?

calcagno45
01-31-2009, 12:00 PM
Hmm... legal action?

ReddyWatts
01-31-2009, 12:04 PM
Have you gone to the resolution center and disputed the transaction. Then escalated it if you have already tried to communicate with him and no resolution. They will make a ruling, fairly quickly.

Steven Vaccaro
01-31-2009, 12:12 PM
Have you gone to the resolution center and disputed the transaction. Then escalated it if you have already tried to communicate with him and no resolution. They will make a ruling, fairly quickly.

He has. They ruled in "old guy's" favor, but the seller has no money in the account to give the money back to "old Guy".

Steven Vaccaro
01-31-2009, 12:16 PM
A tip on Paying someone you dont know with paypal.

This will not help Old Guy now, but may help other people.

1st Put a credit card on your paypal account.

2nd if you have the funds in your paypal account to pay for an item, withdraw your funds from your account. You need to do this because if there is any money in your paypal account, paypal will take the money from this area first.

3rd Now that you have $0 in your paypal account, select credit card as the account to which you want the money drawn ***!!! DO Not USE Your Bank Account !!!***

If someone doesnt ship the item, I believe you now have a claim to place with the credit card company.

Doby
01-31-2009, 12:40 PM
It would seem that Kenny is a thief. Treat him as such.

ReddyWatts
01-31-2009, 03:25 PM
I think all of the FE merchant sites and forums should share his name, address, PayPal ID, ebay ID and try to bar him from buying/selling anything.

Doby
01-31-2009, 04:03 PM
I think all of the FE merchant sites and forums should share his name, address, PayPal ID, ebay ID and try to bar him from buying/selling anything.

Well Said:iagree:

Apparently Mich Maniac might know this guy, there is a comment from him on kssi's profile page. Perhaps Mich maight be able to help "old guy".

old guy
01-31-2009, 04:44 PM
Well Said:iagree:

Apparently Mich Maniac might know this guy, there is a comment from him on kssi's profile page. Perhaps Mich maight be able to help "old guy".

That would be nice. That way I will not have to take this to the authorities. Just want my boat or my money.:cursing:
Old Guy

tth
01-31-2009, 04:48 PM
Mich Mainiac's name is Michael Zwar. I have done buisness with Michael, he seems like a fair guy. Try contacting him.

old guy
01-31-2009, 07:38 PM
Mich Mainiac's name is Michael Zwar. I have done buisness with Michael, he seems like a fair guy. Try contacting him.

Looked at him and he has banned by his name so not sure if a email would get to him:confused1:

tth
02-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Try him on rum runner racing i know he still gets on there

ron Olson
02-04-2009, 09:52 AM
Hmmmmmm, South Bend huh? That's about a 60 mile drive for me. I could round up a carload of thugs and pay the boy a little visit.
This chump has been ripping off a lot of people lately. Hopefully Steve has banned his sorry ass from here.

old guy
02-04-2009, 11:09 AM
Hmmmmmm, South Bend huh? That's about a 60 mile drive for me. I could round up a carload of thugs and pay the boy a little visit.
This chump has been ripping off a lot of people lately. Hopefully Steve has banned his sorry ass from here.

If you know others who have been ripped buy this dick tell them to watch this post when I get back from work next time( end of Feb) there will be a phone number posted for the cops with a case number so other poeple can file against him. most poeple get away with it becouse poeple are so far away. but the cops are just a phone call away and I come from a family full of them. the more that call the more of a chance he will go to jail for internet fraud. any way this dick is going down.
The OLD GUY
PS do not let me stop you from paying him a visit te he I like it the old school way

Meniscus
02-04-2009, 12:07 PM
For reference: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx. This website makes it easy to get various entities throughout the Government involved.

I hope this helps.

And for the record, I'm not selling you anything Old Guy with those kinds of family ties ;) J/K LMAO!

Seriously though, J/K :)

ron Olson
02-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Come to think of it, I've got a buddy at work whose family is from South Bend. He's one big boy that you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley and I'm guessing that his brothers are the same way.

old guy
02-04-2009, 06:49 PM
For reference: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx. This website makes it easy to get various entities throughout the Government involved.

I hope this helps.

And for the record, I'm not selling you anything Old Guy with those kinds of family ties ;) J/K LMAO!

Seriously though, J/K :)

Thanks have that one too but I have found the back door works faster and better
you know how copes are one phones the other and Blam your ass is in jail te he:rofl:
THE OLD GUY