PDA

View Full Version : 2017 ML Boatworks Fall Sale begins now- Up to 15% off most items! 10-20-17 thru....

cybercrxt
10-20-2017, 09:58 AM
I am doing a previously unannounced sale for the fall, and its a really good one. The most I have ever offered off of my products, and it is a site wide sale. Scale, Extreme Scale, Wild Thing Mono, RSX Rigger kits, replacement cowlings, stand kits, hydro trailer kits are all at 15% off, while most everything else on the site is around 8-14% off...This includes all the Sport Hydroplane and Kneel down Hydroplane kits fiberglass hulls and outboard cowlings that I offer..Including the STV cat! Check it out. I am not disclosing the ending of the sale, so don't delay! Anything fiberglass related please understand I build to order, and I cannot judge how many things might be ordered, so please give me the time your build deserves! So check out the site, www.mlboatworksrc.com (http://www.mlboatworksrc.com/), and feel free to ask questions to my email, jamesmluszcz@hotmail.com. Thanks! Mike Luszcz, ML Boatworks

TAGood827
10-09-2018, 08:34 AM
Will you be having a sale again this year?

cybercrxt
10-15-2018, 08:42 AM
Probably, but it will be a bit later as we are getting ready to transfer the website over to a private server, so I am not going to make any changes until that is done. Thanks, Mike

TAGood827
11-18-2018, 07:49 PM
Black Friday is coming! Have you completed the server changeover? Maybe ready to have that sale?

cybercrxt
11-19-2018, 08:43 AM
Not yet, but I will honor 15% off any wood kit till January 1st, but buyers will need to email me at jamesmluszcz@hotmail.com, with their request, their full shipping address, and a paypal address so I can send them an invoice. Thanks, Mike