PDA

View Full Version : Should be studying...

calcagno45
11-25-2008, 08:23 AM
As finals week comes nearer, I should be studying; in fact, I have 2 rather important test today. However, when I get online to et my notes and PowerPoint handouts, I find myself drawn to the OSE website and can't leave it... I should have studied for 4 hours last night, instead I was searching the forum, it just sparks my interest more than taxes and journal entries(accounting major)...:doh:

Anyone else in my situation, find themselves searching instead of working/studying?

I enjoy the interruption tho...:rockon2::zip-up:

Steven Vaccaro
11-25-2008, 09:43 AM
STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!!!! You are young, you will have plenty of time in the future for hobbies. School should be number one. Sorry for sounding like a dad. lol

Ps: If you like I can temporarily ban you so you cant view until after finals?:rofl:

calcagno45
11-25-2008, 09:52 AM
....Ps: If you like I can temporarily ban you so you cant view until after finals?:rofl:

Steven, I actually thought of this, but that would be a terrible detriment to my learning of this hobby... :doh:

AndyKunz
11-25-2008, 10:53 AM
I'd take Steve up on the offer. School is more important.

Andy

kck741
11-25-2008, 07:31 PM
I should be studying too I taking an electrical theory class,but OSE just sounds so much better

Ocean Racer
11-26-2008, 07:25 PM
ill say it even at 17 i have the bug. Can you here them there doing it again lissen
ose....ose.....ose............go to ose......hey look im here.
:rofl::rofl:

egneg
11-26-2008, 07:36 PM
There is nothing more important than a good education ... unless you like to say "do you want fries with that".