PDA

View Full Version : Tfl apparition

dodge man
05-21-2017, 12:14 AM
Ok guys I'm 52 years old been building boats most of my life from nitro then to gas and now I think it's time for me to go FE. I has a hobby shop and this guy came in with this boat it was a new hull and I had no interest in it I actually thought if I carry it I'd break it he told me it was a MHZ mystic he told me to give him $50 in trade for parts for his rs4 so I did and my partner laughed at me for doing it I posted it on a FB group and they told me rite away it was a tfl apparition. This us my first FE and every body told me to join this group I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing so I need all the help I can get. Starting with electronics,hardware I have no clue were you even look for these things I have been looking at YouTube vids and I would like to get it in the upper 60s cause I have gas boats doing more than that so now you all know what I want to accomplish please help me out I know it's going to be expensive so I'm ready for that. Thanks in advance,Dan

kfxguy
05-21-2017, 06:03 PM
60 with that boat I could do with my eyes closed. Just so you know that boat is also known as a Rivercat. How many cells are you wanting to run? 6s? 4s? I can spec you a complete setup and get you to your goal with ease. This is my favorite hull and I've built a few of these. Post some pics so we can be sure what hull it is and then let me know your budget and your cell choice.