PDA

View Full Version : SV27 Two ways

ice329
11-16-2008, 06:38 PM
AS IS or PREPed

To be safe I will call it extreamly slightly used but honestly its nearly if not bran new. There is minor paint blems. The drive dog and prop is missing, the stickers are also missing. The original box included, there may or may not be be some packing missing. Most everything still in plastic. I will bench test it. This is AS IS. $199 plus $15 shipping. Calif, WA and stuff out there is $20.

Preped costs $229. I will pull the hardwere and silicone prep it, Allign the shaft, Zpoxy the wood and stregnthen the stand, Install a leakproof antena, Test run and Adj the boat on the water. Also included is the missing drive dog and a new CF45 prop, will also touch up some of the blem. Shipping is the same as above.

Any Questions PM me. I will take paypal. Will leave it up a day or two, once I start the prep the AS is price is no longer avail. Joey

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n103/ice0329/IMG_2229.jpg

ice329
11-17-2008, 10:55 AM
I may be willing to break this boat up. The parts that could become available would be all of the running hardware, strut, complete rudder assembly, possably the motor mount, water jacket, drive cable, drive tube, and possably the radio box. PM me if you want something and I will see if it makes sense to break up the boat. I hate to break up a perfectly good SV but I need something from it. The motor or ESC will not be available.

ice329
11-17-2008, 09:55 PM
No Longer available.