PDA

View Full Version : Formula Fastech Submerges

ApacheDude
11-16-2008, 10:20 AM
Hello all,
Relatively new to the forums, I have been reading and finding lots of god info. Anyway, here is my friends Fastech running full speed when it his a wake and then launches.

Video on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFCCX5U00ow)

Cheers

Spot Me 2
11-16-2008, 11:12 AM
Nice, but I would have to strongly recommend not to use your boats that close to people swimming!!!!! A boat of that size and weight could injure or kill someone. I'm sure you have had your boat go in a suprising direction hitting a wake before. Just trying to keep it safe.

ApacheDude
11-16-2008, 11:48 AM
Nice, but I would have to strongly recommend not to use your boats that close to people swimming!!!!! A boat of that size and weight could injure or kill someone. I'm sure you have had your boat go in a suprising direction hitting a wake before. Just trying to keep it safe.

Excellent point! We have since changed where and how we run. We realized the same thing after my boat fried its speed controller and was stuck at full throttle. Thank god I still had steering control or that lesson could have been more "painful."

Keep it Safe!

p.swiggs
11-25-2009, 04:48 PM
anything get damaged????????

mappo
03-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Hey my boat did the same thing but faster and went straight to the bottom of the lake with just the top recovered so far..:Praying::laugh: