PDA

View Full Version : Thank A Veteran

Bill-SOCAL
11-11-2008, 10:26 AM
If you are enjoying yourself today as a free American Citizen, please take a moment to say a word of thanks to a Veteran if you know one. We can argue about the validity of a war(s) but nobody can argue about the courage and sacrifice that our military men and women take on for us.

So thank a Vet.

And to the 9% of knuckleheads out there who do not look at Vets favorably, shame on you.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/rasmussen/20081110/pl_rasmussen/vetsday0820081110_1

And to the 12% that are undecided, well I guess you are clueless on why you are free to decide in the first place.

Darin Jordan
11-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Thank you BILL, Captain Ron, and all the rest of you who put yourselves in the position to protect this great country of ours. We owe you a debt of gratitude.

Have a wonderful day!!

Eodman
11-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Thank you to all who wish the Vets well! While this is a great day & and we as Veterans certainly appreciate it ... may I remind everyone about the Vets that are in Veterans hospitals!

While the financial outlook is gloomy, may I ask that the next time you & your wife are out shopping pick up some socks, underwear or tshirts even a bottle of Old Spice and drop it off at your Legion Hall or VFW to be distributed to the these guys this Christmas!

Doesn't need to be expensive just a little something! Thank for listening

Steven Vaccaro
11-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Thanks Bill.

Thanks for sacrifice you and your fellow Veterans have made for our country!

rockwerks
11-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Well said Bill! kinda choked me up! To all the vets out there, we owe you all we have and thank you!

Dr. Jet
11-11-2008, 11:57 AM
:patriot::patriot::patriot:

I salute all you Vets today, and every day.

:bowdown:

J Solinger
11-11-2008, 10:05 PM
To all Veterans, "Thank You"