PDA

View Full Version : DasBoata Chris is the guy for props

properchopper
11-14-2016, 03:41 PM
Thanks Chris :thumbup1:

kfxguy
11-14-2016, 03:52 PM
Yea he is. We got off on the wrong foot at first but now we've because buds. He's helped me and I like to think I've helped him too! He's good people.

fweasel
11-14-2016, 03:55 PM
repost. :buttrock:

Lone-Wolf
11-14-2016, 04:05 PM
What blows me away is his fast service, I email him with a question about some props and he's back at me almost instantly! How he's able to modify props and get them in the mail so fast is unreal. My prop box is exclusively DASBOATA!

dasboata
11-14-2016, 04:33 PM
Thanks Chris :thumbup1:
well did you up your record tony !!!

Yea he is. We got off on the wrong foot at first but now we've because buds. He's helped me and I like to think I've helped him too! He's good people.
Yup we did,, but I have great respect for Travis & we do help each other he's become my go too electric guy !!!

repost. :buttrock:
thanks Man my pleasure

What blows me away is his fast service, I email him with a question about some props and he's back at me almost instantly! How he's able to modify props and get them in the mail so fast is unreal. My prop box is exclusively DASBOATA! I like to make people smile !!! When they not pissed at me LOL TY

fweasel
11-14-2016, 05:06 PM
While we're at it, can I get a breakdown on the screen name? I want to think it has something to do with German, or even the moive Das Boat, but the extra "A" at the end puzzles me...

kfxguy
11-14-2016, 05:20 PM
What blows me away is his fast service, I email him with a question about some props and he's back at me almost instantly! How he's able to modify props and get them in the mail so fast is unreal. My prop box is exclusively DASBOATA!

Lightening fast! He's helped me when I was in a bind for props I was out of stock on and had them too me like jimmy John's fast (hopefully most of you guys have heard of jimmy John's sandwiches....they are freaky fast lmao!)

kfxguy
11-14-2016, 05:21 PM
Yup we did,, but I have great respect for Travis & we do help each other he's become my go too electric guy !!!

Thank you sir....means a lot coming from you!

properchopper
11-14-2016, 06:46 PM

dasboata
11-14-2016, 09:35 PM

ha??? I guess not Tony ???

Keagan-Z06
11-15-2016, 01:23 AM
Throw another in there for me! Very nice guy to deal with. I think I'm hooked, that coupled with being lazy to do my own S&B. Lol

properchopper
11-15-2016, 12:28 PM
ha??? I guess not Tony ???

With conditions just right I made about 25 - 30 attempts. Tried every combo in my bag of tricks (bearing in mind that in the LTD class ONLY a stock approved motor is allowed) so it was try, try, try. I made several one-way passes over my existing record but the return runs were populated by various aerobatic displays.I was over the record on one perfect uphill run but the damn squirrel driving the boat pulled back on the yoke just before tripping the exit beam on the downhill and the boat sailed over at an altitude just high enough to miss the beam.

I really just wanted to get my seventeenth National Record to "one-up" my friend John's record of sixteen NHRA Funny Car National titles but it was not to happen.

We'll talk:wink:

Had lots of fun, 'though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zApOAfwwSwM

Mxkid261
11-15-2016, 05:06 PM
Just got an M545 yesterday from Chris. Only one Im buying props from for now on!!

srislash
11-15-2016, 05:18 PM
Chris is always great to deal with and have discussions with, and I look forward to more of it.