PDA

View Full Version : HydroScale Creations (HSC) Web Site is back and has a New Location!

Coug90
11-10-2016, 01:14 AM
We are back up and can now be found at hydroscalecreations.us. (http://www.hydroscalecreations.us). Please update your links if they show the old, .com site.
Thanks for your patience and let me know if your in need of any 1:10 Scale Parts and Accessories for your builds. I have some new cowling kits completed, including the Winston Eagle Lobster Boat and the MHR 7474 cowling (Valu-Mart, Weisfields, Olympia Beer, etc.).

On a personal note, I just started on a scratch build for myself. Next season, I will be running a model of the 1957 Miss Bardahl with real mahogany on the deck!! It should be a fun build. Love to hear about and see what else is being build out there. I think we need another one of those scale build contests on this forum. I don't know how that starts, but I'd be up to giving participants a significant discount for parts on their builds. Maybe Mike at ML Boatworks and some others would also get involved if one is started. Who's up for some building out there?!

leonard feeback
11-10-2016, 01:49 PM
Glad to see your back online Mitch. Can you post a pic of the new 7474 cowl? Still love your GaleV boat.

Coug90
11-16-2016, 02:14 AM
Thanks Leonard, good to be rid of that company that used to host my site. I'll try and get a picture up of the 7474 cowl asap. I haven't pulled any parts from the molds yet, but a picture of the positive molds will show what the parts will look like. Just like the real boat, there is a front cowl, the engine section and the rear cowl. That way you can use any configuration you want. I have had that Gale V for about 5 or 6 years now. I plan to stop racing it next season. I may sell it when I'm done building my 57 Miss Bardahl, but I haven't decided yet. I would hate to see it gather dust. It's old, but it's still a good boat. We'll see.

meangenesracing
11-16-2016, 08:09 AM
Thanks Leonard, good to be rid of that company that used to host my site. I'll try and get a picture up of the 7474 cowl asap. I haven't pulled any parts from the molds yet, but a picture of the positive molds will show what the parts will look like. Just like the real boat, there is a front cowl, the engine section and the rear cowl. That way you can use any configuration you want. I have had that Gale V for about 5 or 6 years now. I plan to stop racing it next season. I may sell it when I'm done building my 57 Miss Bardahl, but I haven't decided yet. I would hate to see it gather dust. It's old, but it's still a good boat. We'll see.

I sent an email to you about 1/8 scale engine parts with no reply. Do you make them?

Coug90
11-17-2016, 03:47 PM
I sent an email to you about 1/8 scale engine parts with no reply. Do you make them?

I remember your email about a 1:8 Scale Squire Shop cowling, right? I got it on 11/10. I sent the reply on 11/14. Here's a copy of what I sent. I try not to leave people hanging and I hope the information is helpful. I'm sure you can get one from rc boatcompany. They have tons of 1/8 scale cowling, including that one.

Mitch Dillard <hydroscale@gmail.com>
Nov 14 (3 days ago)

to genosjets
Sorry, I do not. Check with http://www.rcboatcompany.com/index.html. They specialize in 1:8 scale parts and accessories.

Coug90
11-17-2016, 03:48 PM

I remember your email about a 1:8 Scale Squire Shop cowling, right? I got it on 11/10. I sent the reply on 11/14. Here's a copy of what I sent. I try not to leave people hanging and I hope the information is helpful. I'm sure you can get one from rc boatcompany. They have tons of 1/8 scale cowling, including that one.

Mitch Dillard <hydroscale@gmail.com>
Nov 14 (3 days ago)

to genosjets
Sorry, I do not. Check with http://www.rcboatcompany.com/index.html. They specialize in 1:8 scale parts and accessories.

Coug90
11-20-2016, 02:19 AM
Glad to see your back online Mitch. Can you post a pic of the new 7474 cowl? Still love your GaleV boat.

Here's a picture of the positive molds for the 7474 cowling kit. It comes in three parts, just like the real boats, so you can use any configuration you want to. Some boats from this hull ran without the engine cowling and would use a dummy Merlin engine instead. You can also choose to have different parts removable or permanently mounted to the hull. Otherwise, you could combine all three parts into one long cowling and have it all removable as one cowling.

147779 147780